- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Big 'Xmas' Rory
Enquire for Pricing
A giant Scotsman, standing over 10ft high.
Big Rory comes out for Christmas complete with Santa hat and glorious repertoire of Christmas carols on his bagpipes.
Rory's infectious high spirits and uproarious style will provide a hilarious taste of true Celtic celebration.
Big Rory Family Xmas Shopping
Big Rory and Gorgeous Morag, a giant 9ft couple full of Christmas exuberance, out shopping with Baby Dougie in his giant red pram, decorated to the hilt with tinsel and lights, and playing Christmas carols through its own hidden speakers.
Available as Rory, Morag and Baby Dougie; or Big Rory and Baby Dougie.
And not forgetting Ochie
The 9ft Big Rory is out wishing all a Merry Christmas with his giant shaggy dog, who truly believes he is a reindeer. Complete with antlers and a red nose,this mutt leads his master on a chaotic and merry chase in search of the perfect Christmas tree (to pee on!). This pair are in your face, and very very funny.