- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
These Italian Stallions are back after their hiatus from music and are ready to dominate the scene all over again!
One of the leading exponents of a wave of Italian house music that flourished on the dance floors of the late 80's and early 90's, Black Box comprised three Italian studio musicians (Daniele Davoli, Mirko Limoni and Valerio Semplici), collectively known as Groove Groove Melody.
Based in the Reggio Emilia area of northern Italy, the team made use of Katrine (Catherine Quinol) as a front woman for the Black box project.
Semplici was a clarinet teacher and played in the Music Orchestra in Bologna. Davoli was a well-known Italian club DJ (known as DJ Lelewel), largely at the Marabu Starlight Club and responsible for the hit single "Grand Piano", another prime example of "Italo-house", while Limoni was the computer and keyboard whizz kid of the trio.
The Groove Groove Melody team were established as one of the top production outfits in Italian dance music, churning out more than a dozen singles a year in their native country.
Among these productions the British music industry spotted "Ride On Time". The single became the first of a series of Italian house records to crossover to the UK charts, staying at number 1 for six weeks in 1989, and becoming one of the best dance selling recordsof all time.
The Groove Groove Melody team were also behind the production of Starlight's "Numero Uno" reaching the no 9 in the UK single charts.
Under seven or more pseudonyms, they turned out numerous further records.
However, as Black Box, in April 1990, they released an album called "Dreamland" which broke in the US charts as well as UK and the rest of the world, and featured the hit singles "I don't know anybody else", "Everybody Everybody", "Strike It Up", and "Fantasy", a revamp of the Earth, Wind And Fire hit.
They were also responsible for, amongst other remixes, ABC's 1991 comeback single, "Say It". In 1995 a second album called "Positive Vibrations" was released, featuring the American singer "Charvoni", and including the singles "Not anyone", "I've got the vibration", "Native New Yorker" and "Fall into my Love".
In 2009 on the 20th anniversary of the monster classic brings world class remixes by Bass Weazal, Davoli & Rockdaworld, Western Disco, Erosie, Kinky Roland, Zeronine Crew.