- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Presenting Bond street, a collective of London’s top session musicians brought together to form an incredible new band. Bond Street take your favourite songs from the 90’s to the present day and perform them with an exciting vintage twist. Listen as three fantastic vocalists layer intricate harmonies over the classic vintage sound of the band and dance the night away. They are available to hire for corporate parties, balls, product launch parties, film premieres, anniversaries and weddings. These corporate entertainers really know how to get people on the dance floor!
Set up by Musical director Tom Shepherd with the vision of creating a new act suitable to entertain at events across the entire spectrum - from high end corporate events to weddings and functions. The band perform dressed in their classic vintage style, looking as good as they sound. They are the perfect entertainment for your clients.
Why Choose Bond Street?
If you are having a vintage themed event or just looking for something that little bit different than the norm to impress your guests then go no further than Bond Street. Playing music from the 90’s to present days in a vintage Jazz style Bond Street are right on the money for the current trend of vintage bands.
The band are unique and made up of from creme de la creme of London’s young musicians. The band also guarantee that you will get the singers you see on the videos!!
In terms of fitting into an event Bond Street has a several different sides which we feel makes it quite individual.
Due to the instrumentation, the band can be very dynamic depending on the needs of the event. They can provide music for a drinks reception or a summer party without being too obtrusive and can chose of more laid back set list in terms of style and tempo.
On the other hand the band can perform the more up-tempo side of the set list and can be for dancing and main focus of the entertainment.
Bond Street can also offer a more Cabaret style event if required with the band being styled in a unique and vintage way to enhance certain events.
Standard Length Of Performance:
2 x 60 Minutes or 3 x 40 Minutes as required.
Previous Clients Include:
Cirque Du Soir
Intercontinental Park Lane
All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor
Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Blurred Line - Robin Thicke
Butterfly - Crazy Town
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Crazy In Love - Beyonce
Creep - Radiohead
Dark Horse - Katy Perry
Frontin’ - Pharrell Williams
Gangsters Paradise - Coolio
Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aquilera
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Beddingfield
Happy -Pharrell Williams
Hit Em Up Style - Blu Cantrell
Hotel California - The Eagles
I Can’t Feel My Face - The Weeknd
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Ignition - R Kelly
Indépendant Woman - Destiny’s Child
Jumpin’ Jumpin’ - Destiny’s Child
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Never Ever - All Saints
No Diggity - Blackstreet
No Scrubs - TLC
Return of the Mac - Mark Morrison
Royals - Lorde
Say My Name - Destiny’s Child
Say You’ll Be There - Spice Girls
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Take Me To Church - Hozier
That Thing - Lauren Hill
Toxic - Britney Spears
Umbrella - Rhianna
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Waterfalls - TLC
Whatta Man - Salt ’N’ Pepa
Yeah - Usher
“Having a double bass on stage is always a fantastic sight, and having not one but THREE vocalists fronting the band was mighty fine. The three vocalists sang and danced with a great synergy, producing well-worked harmonies. The girls looked fab in black dresses and vintage accessories whilst the chaps donned braces and bow ties. Spruce! Bond Street were fantastic”
- Venn Street Records, Clapham
“Hi Tom,You guys were awesome! Thank you so much for coming down.. we really appreciate it and you had such great feedback. I will certainly be inviting you down to come and play for more of our future events. I will be in touch. All the best.”
- Play Boy Club, London
“Dear Tom, Just wanted to send a quick note to say how awesome Bond Street were tonight at Col and Ali's wedding. Unfortunately for me as designated driver, I had to take my parents home - was very tempted to drive back - purely to hear the second set. I must say your version of Everybody was genius, in fact I'd call it inspired. Often have friends asking for unique function bands and you guys have gone straight to the top of my list. Thank you for making what could have been a very dull night massively enjoyable”
- Private Residence, Surrey
“Dear Bond Street, Thank you so much for making sure our wedding celebration went off with a real swing in August this year. It was a fantastic day made all the more so by your talent, patience and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to any bride & groom for their big day.xx”
- Private Client