- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Capital Groove are a young, energetic and professional function band combining both male and female vocals and are made up of the highest quality musicians. They specialise in performing live music from a wide range of genres including Rock, Pop, Funk, Soul, Motown, Indie and Disco.
Capital Groove have built a fantastic reputation as one of the countries leading function bands for hire and are one of the most in demand wedding, party and corporate bands in the UK.
Capital Grooves' wealth of experience in performance has been highlighted at some of the highest profile events in the country. These include The Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, The Rugby Union Cup awards show, The Molinuex Football Stadium, The NIA, The NEC Arena, The Lord Mayors Ball (Birmingham) and live performances on Sky television and BBC Radio.
The versatility of the band means that they are not only ideal for corporate events, but also for
wedding reception entertainment and civil partnerships. They are also regular performers at university balls, birthday parties & awards ceremonies. Capital Grooves' team are committed to develop their shows and tailor their performances precisely to suit your individual requirements.
With an extensive and varied set list, Capital Groove can cater for all ages and musical tastes. Their set includes classic songs by The Beatles, Tina Turner and Stevie Wonder, to the more modern sounds of Kings of Leon, Jamiroquai, Rihanna, Amy Winehouse and Alicia keys.
They also offer more intimate solo guitar pieces or 3 piece jazz ensembles. With enough booking time they will also learn the first dance or special song for your event, or you can choose from a selection of popular first dance songs and be absolutely sure that guests of all ages will be up dancing and enjoying the live entertainment.
Line up and Extra's
Female Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals
Male Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals and Bass Guitar
Lead/Rythm Guitar and Backing Vocals
Keyboards and Backing Vocals
Optionall 1/2/3 piece brass section (they work often with a fabulous sax player)
Optional live DJ service
Example of Capital Groove's Repertoire
- UMBRELLA - Rhianna
- ROCK YOUR BODY - Justin Timberlake
- I KISSED A GIRL - Katy Perry
- CRAZY IN LOVE - Beyonce
- LOVE MACHINE - Girls Aloud
- JOSS STONE - Super Duper Love
- LADY MARMALADE - Christina Aguilera
- YOU ARE ALL I HAVE - Snow Patrol
- AMERICAN BOY - Estelle
- VALERIE - Amy Winehouse
- MERCY - Duffy
- TEARS DRY ON THEIR OWN - Amy Winehouse
- TAKE YOUR MAMA - Scissor Sisters
- ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL - Jet
- VERTIGO - U2
- GROOVE IS IN THE HEART - Deee-lite
- MAMA TOLD ME NOT TO COME - Tom Jones, Kelly Jones
POP & 70'S
- CARWASH - Rose Royce
- PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC - Wild Cherry
- GOOD TIMES - Chic
- LE FREAK - Chic
- I FEEL GOOD - James Brown
- SUPERSTITION - Stevie Wonder
- WE ARE FAMILY - Sister Sledge
- KNOCK ON WOOD - Eddie Floyd
- HEY JUDE - The Beatles
- A NIGHT TO REMEMBER - Shalamar
- TEARDROPS - Womack & Womack
- I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD - Shalamar
- AINT NOBODY - Chaka Khan
- BOOGIE WONDERLAND - Earth Wind and Fire
- SOMEBODY ELSES GUY - Jocelyn Brown
- LAST NIGHT A DJ SAVED MY LIFE - Indeep
- GET DOWN ON IT - Kool And The Gang
- GIVE ME THE NIGHT - George Benson
MOTOWN & SOUL
- AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH - Marvin Gaye
- HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE LOVED BY YOU - James Taylor
- LETS STAY TOGETHER - Al Green
- SOMEBODY ELSES GUY - Jocelyn Brown
- MUSTANG SALLY - The Commitments
- HIT THE ROAD JACK - Ray Charles
- I FEEL GOOD - James Brown
- SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED - Stevie Wonder
- RESPECT - Aretha Franklin
- MIDNIGHT HOUR - Wilson Picket
- SOUL MAN - Sam & Dave
- HARD TO HANDLE - Black Crowes
- SON OF A PREACHER MAN - Dusty Springfield
- PIECE OF MY HEART - Janis Joplin
- GET READY - The Temptations
- GIMME SOME LOVIN' - Blues Brothers
- WALK ON BY - Aretha Franklin
ROCK AND ROLL
- ALRIGHT NOW - Free
- HARD TO HANDLE - Black Crowes
- SAW HER STANDING THERE - The Beatles
- SWEET HOME ALABAMA - Lynyrd Skynrd
- ROCK N ROLL MUSIC - The Beatles
- JOHNNY BE GOOD - Chuck Berry
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for coming all the way up to Northumberland to play at our wedding in May. You were amazing and you got nothing but praise from our guests as you provided a real performance both for the young and older guests and the dance floor was full all night! A big thanks as well for playing during our meal, again we had a lot of compliments from our guests and it created a really great atmosphere which was just what we wanted! I would not hesitate to recommend you for weddings and wish you all the best in the future. Thanks again!
Sarah & Andy, Wedding
Rachel and I wanted to thank you all for the fantastic set you performed during our wedding reception at Packington Moor. We were very impressed with the professional service and awesome sound you delivered. All of our guests were blown away. This band really know how to get the crowd going and kept the place rocking all night - just what we wanted!
Mr & Mrs McIntosh, Wedding
Just a quick note to say a massive thanks for playing at our wedding and help making the day so special. The music was fabulous!
Amy & Huw, Wedding
Nicky and I would just like to say thank you to you and the band for a fantastic performance at our wedding, you were all great!. The performances were great and had everyone up and dancing. Thank you also for extending the DJ service at late notice to keep the party going until 1am!
Nicky & Lee, Wedding
My new husband and I would just like to thank you for your amazing performance on Saturday. You were everything I hoped you would be and all my guests have commented on how great you were. Thank you so much!
Mr & Mrs Brown, Wedding
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the show you put on, everyone thought you were absolutely amazing and made the wedding that bit more special! Hope you guys enjoyed it, and we will definitely be recommending you. Please pass on our massive thanks to the band!
Jennie & Hugh, Wedding
âThank you so much for playing at our wedding reception. Iâm sure you could tell by all of the dancing that you guys were a real hit! We had a fab time enjoying your music and dancing the night away.â
David and Louise, Wedding
Hi! We would just like to thank yourself and the rest of the band members for making the night just as perfect as the day. I hope you enjoyed yourselves also, lots of people have commented how good the band were and we couldn't of asked for anything better. A truly great performance and i'll tell anyone who will listen how fantastic you all were! Once again from me and my wife, thankyou.
Terry Haynes, Wedding
The band were perfect, exactly what we had hoped for. All our guests commented on how good they were and a few even asked for their details actually! Thank you!
Lisa & Kevin, Wedding
Capital Groove (7 piece) played at my 40th Birthday. They were fantastic and added a huge amount to the success of the party. They were very professional, turning up bang on time. We had some issues with the venue which they worked around without any drama. As well as being good musicians, they are really nice, down to earth people and clearly wanted to help make the evening a success. Their set got everyone up and dancing (and kept them dancing until the end) and created a great atmosphere. Many of the guests said how much they enjoyed the music. They accommodated our special requests with good humour, including my getting up on stage and playing along with a song. Iâve booked a few bands in my time for work and social events and these guys have been the best. I would not hesitate to book them again and I canât recommend them highly enough.
Stephen Ollerenshaw, Party
I just wanted to personally thank you for the sterling job that you and your band members made of playing at our wedding. As can only be expected, not all aspects of our big day went exactly according to plan. However, you and your band were everything we could have asked for and more. So many people came up to me on the night to say how good you were and some of those are experienced classical musicians! I really don't think it would have been the same without you guys, so please pass on our heartfelt thanks to everyone. If any time you need a recommendation, please let me know, I'll be only too happy to sing your praises!
Daniel Sperber, Wedding
âI just wanted to say thank you so much to you for the excellent set on the 6th November at our wedding party. It was exactly what I wanted and lots of the guests have commented on how great you all were. We will book you again in the future Iâm sure.I just wanted to say thank you so much to you for the excellent set on the 6th November at our wedding party. It was exactly what I wanted and lots of the guests have commented on how great you all were. We will book you again in the future Iâm sure.â
Jackie Lewis, Wedding
âI am writing to thank all of the band members for a truly memorable night. As you may know, there were musicians and hardened concert-goers present and from their comments, it was clear that your levels of professionalism and musicianship impressed everyone â in fact, many guests asked where they could see you playing in future. Thank you all so much!â
Jane Stephens, Birthday
We wanted to write and thank you for your absolutely superb performance at our wedding. The music you played was perfect and we really really appreciated you learning our first dance song. We will certainly come to you again the next time we need a band, and listening to their comments I suspect that our guests will look you up too. Once again thank you and good luck for all future performances.
Steven and Juliet, Wedding
Following our Birthday Event at the weekend I would just like to offer my sincere thanks for the effort and work you put in to make it such a success. The music and set were excellent and I can assure you I will have no hesitation in booking you again if required and will recommend you to friends and family.
Mike Fry, Birthday
A winning but rare combination of musical expertise, taste and personality that assures success before a vast range of audiences. Always the consummate professionals, working with them is as great a pleasure as hearing them perform.
Howard Jones - Professional Toastmaster
Thanks again for a fantastic performance and set at my 50th Birthday Party at Redhouse Barn. All my friends loved it! Great sound, great sets, great musicians and all round nice guys. Professional and excellent, look no further if you want a wedding or party band! See you all soon. Jeremy
Jeremy Bellis, Birthday Event