- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Charli XCX (real name Charlotte Aitchison) mixes influences and inspirations as diverse as the Spice Girls, Kate Bush, Lil Wayne, Quentin Tarantino, and Twin Peaks into moody yet catchy pop.
She began making music at an early age while growing up in Hertfordshire, England, and released a pair of singles, 2008's "Emelline/Art Bitch" and "!Franchesckaar!," while still in her teens.
She also recorded her first album that year, which she sold at concerts although it never saw an official release. Three years later she returned with a slew of new material, including the singles "Stay Away" and "Nuclear Seasons"; the mixtapes Super Girls, Super Love and I Like Boys Who Cry, which respectively gathered the female and male artists who shaped her music; and cameos on Starkey's "Lost in Space" and Alex Metric's "End of the World."
Her first original mixtape, Heartbreaks and Earthquakes, arrived in May 2012 and was followed by her U.S. debut EP, You're the One, and another mixtape, Super Ultra. She scored another hit that year when she appeared on the Icona Pop single "I Love It," which she co-wrote.
Early in 2013, the single "You (Ha Ha Ha)" arrived shortly before Charli XCX's full-length debut, True Romance, dropped that April. Though the album earned critical acclaim, she was already working on her next album later that year, working with collaborators as diverse as Weezer, Stargate, and Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and issuing the single "Superlove" in December.
However, her big break came in 2014, when she collaborated with Iggy Azalea on the single "Fancy." The song became both artists' first number one on Billboard's Hot 100 that May (Aitchison also co-wrote "Beg for It," which appeared on Azalea's Reclassified and featured Danish singer/songwriter MØ). ‘Fancy’ went Double Platinum certified in the US/Gold in the UK and the official video received over a mind-blowing 174 MILLION hits!
That month, XCX released another single, "Boom Clap," which introduced a more streamlined, accessible sound. Featured on the soundtrack to the film adaptation of the young adult novel The Fault in Our Stars, it charted in the Top Ten in the U.S., the U.K., and Australia, becoming her biggest solo hit to date. The single also appeared on the full-length Sucker, which arrived that December. has gone on to sell over 720,000 copies worldwide and debuted inside the Top 10 in the UK Official Singles Chart. The track was playlisted at Radio 1 (A List), Capital and Kiss and the official video received over 10 million YouTube views.
In 2015, Charli XCX began working alongside producers associated with the UK collective PC Music, including label head A. G. Cook and producer Sophie, developing a more experimental sound and image. While working on her third album, she released the Vroom Vroom EP in 2016 and the mixtapes Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 in 2017, as well as a series of singles including the BPI-certified "After the Afterparty", "Boys", and "1999".
Her third and fourth studio albums, Charli (2019) and How I'm Feeling Now (2020), received widespread acclaim; the latter was created within a span of six weeks during the COVID-19 lockdowns.
In addition to her solo work, Charli XCX has co-written songs for other artists, including Iggy Azalea's "Beg for It" (2014), Selena Gomez's "Same Old Love" (2015), will.i.am's "Boys & Girls" (2016), Blondie's "Tonight" (2017), and the Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello collaboration "Señorita" (2019).
On 16 March 2021, Charli XCX revealed that she is working on her next studio album, saying "next album is gonna be POPTASTIC and she is feeling very inspired!
- I Love It - Icono Pop ft Charli XCX
- Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX
- Boom Clap
- Break The Rules
- Doing It ft Rita Ora
- After The Afterparty ft Lil Yachty