- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
These bartenders are the very best in their profession, both passionate and enthusiastic about their work, all with exceptional drinks making skills.
They include some of the most respected 'mixologists' in the industry and not only can offer some amazing cocktails but can also create something special just for you!
These guys and girls are not just great to enhance your party but this is also a great Teambuilding idea for corporate events.
Some of the many events the team have been involved in -
- 2007 Observer Food Monthly Awards hosted by Gordon Ramsay
- 2006 Ben Reed @ Jamie Oliver's 'Big Night In' charity auction
- 14th November 2006, Berkeley Square for the premiere of the new James Bond movie, Casino Royale serving such guests as Daniel Craig, Paris Hilton, the Bransons and many more - 1500 select VIP's under an enormous marquee covering the whole of Berkeley Square - they served a selection of Bond themed cocktails including the Vesper Martini from the Ian Fleming book
Elton John's White Tie and Tiara Birthday Party
- World Spirits Alliance in Geneva
- Diageo Global Conference in Miami
- The Turner Prize
- HSBC Xmas party - 2500 guests at London's Old Billingsgate Market. they ran a 21 man bar-team and supplied all the drinks, glassware etc. A mammoth undertaking!
- Love Actually Premiere - The biggest premiere of the season with an all star turnout and specially created cocktails to match the theme, including signature cocktail The Billy Mack-Attack
- The London Premieres of; Alfie, Wimbledon, Vanilla Sky, The Grinch, The 6th Day, Mission: Impossible 2, Angela's Ashes, Return to Me, American Psycho, Bend it like Beckham, Sidewalks of New York, About a Boy, Johnny English, The Hulk, Tomb Raider 2, Young Adam, Peter Pan
- Q Awards 2005
- Tiffanys store launch, London
- Sean Pertwee and Lady Jacqueline Hamilton's wedding at Home House with a specially invented cocktail called the Flames of Love, pictured in Vogue.
"You may be interested to know that the editor of Drinks International (Patience Gould) has just emailed me to say that last night's was the best Whisky Sour that she has ever had. She asked for your details which I have supplied."
A HUGE thank you to everyone for making Saturday night such a fantastic event. All the reports back were that it was âthe best party ever' or âthe party to end all parties' - so I think we did good!!!!!
Thanks again - we'll have to do it again soon"
Campbell Evans (Director, Scotch Whisky Association)
"Thanks for all your help last night. The reception was a great success and
the cocktails really hit the mark, giving everyone something to talk about,
and something different to try."