- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
2018 - To Be Here Someday tour.
The last five years of Deacon Blue have seen a creative surge, and the band’s renaissance, with three new albums released in quick succession, 2016’s studio album Believers became their highest charting album in 23 years. To Be Here Someday is a tour that celebrates the band’s entire career, and will see them play some of their biggest ever shows.
They return to London’s iconic Hammersmith Apollo for the first time in 10 years, and the tour includes three arena shows at Liverpool’s Echo Arena, the AECC Arena in Aberdeen and, with what is set to be an electrifying end to the tour, the SSE Hydro in the band’s home town of Glasgow.
Ricky Ross says: “This will be the first we have toured without a new album in over five years and the announcement happens to coincide with 30 years of Deacon Blue so we’re going to make the tour a celebration of 30 years of the band. It’s an opportunity for us to plays songs from Raintown all the way through to Believers”.
The tour’s title To Be Here Someday is a line from their iconic single Dignity and encapsulates the band’s hopes, their passion and joy in being able to share with their fans the biggest songs from throughout their career. As has become a feature of their live shows they will present a set list that will change night by night but will always be full of classic Deacon Blue.
Deacon Blue returned to play concerts in Spain in 2018 for the first time in 25 years and they said it was an incredible experience for them all.
They are delighted to have been asked back in 2019 and can’t wait to get in front of their Spanish audience once again. Spain has always held a special place in the story of Deacon Blue and they look forward to the next chapter with real excitement.
- Real Gone Kid
- Wages Day
- Fergus Sings the Blues
- Twist and Shout
- Four Songs from Bacharach and David
- Your Town
- I Was Right and You Were Wrong