- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Digital Event Paparazzi
Enquire for Pricing
Need to make your guests feel like stars for the night?
Want to give them a taste of the celebrity lifestyle?
Why not capture the magic moments from your event by having our roving reporters and news hounds around to give your guests the celebrity treatment?
Whether you want photographers from LA in the roaring 40's, or modern paparazzi from the gutter press, our lively and interactive reporting crew will ensure everyone remembers the occasion.
** Being superb character actors, these guys (and girls) are happy to dress in different characters to match the theme of your event..
They'll snap your guests as they arrive in their limos and then entertain them at the drinks reception before they settle down at their tables for the main event, even staying on to get pictures of them dancing the rest of the night away.
From the glamour of Hollywood Boulevard to the showbiz glitz of Leicester Square, The Event Paparazzi will make the occasion extra special.
Within hours of your event you, your friends or your co-workers can download the pics for no extra charge.
It's the best way to share pictures, totally free from developing costs, or ordering through the post.
With our popular service not only do you get hundreds of great pictures to download from our website, but you get character performers to give added atmosphere to any award ceremony, Oscars night or corporate event.
They cover themed events, parties, product launches, road shows, company fun days, in fact anywhere there are photographs to be taken.
We can provide anything from a single digital photographer to a whole paparazzi team, we even have a full roving video crew complete with US-style anchorman for those on-the-spot reports and revealing interviews.
## NEW NEW ##
'Paparazzi and Print' is the new and unique and bespoke on the night printing service…
Unique as they offer a twin printing system onto professional photographic paper producing incredibly vibrant results. They are able to deliver prints on the night in a number of different formats starting from 8x6 borderless, mounted or un-mounted.
Bespoke as your guests enjoy the red carpet Paparazzi experience with their professional photographers and collect their individually printed mementos on the night.
Not only but also we can offer a green screen option to incorporate the use of a company logo or theme to be used as a backdrop for fun or formal portraits during the event.
Dressing up boxes are optional but enjoyment and satisfaction is always guaranteed!
Themed Paparazzi Ideas..
Harvey and Basil - What ho! Bertie, its the Upper Crust. Polite society's old money. After losing the family estate on that damn horse Binkie told us about in the Derby we've had to dust off the ol' Brownie and get a job like the lot 'below stairs'. Authentic period dress from tails to tweeds, plus fours to 12 bores, we'll 'shoot' the bally lot of them. Nothing is 'out of the Q, dear boy'. With accents that can only come from generations of public school beatings and chivalry to boot we will give your guests a touch of the old Wodehouse, whether your want to 'posh it up a bit', dress for dinner in 'white tie' or go 'on the shoot'.
Now I'll just get my man to bring the car around, Toodle pip.
Classic Hollywood - All the glamour and glitz of the golden age of Hollywood. we'll make your guests feel like one of the movie legends, giving the full red carpet treatment and 'authentic' American paparazzi accents. Classically dressed in beige mackintosh, pinstripe and fedora we'll be there to catch the scoop and get the picture for the morning news. We need to keep our editors happy so after the red carpet we'll get past the gorilla in the monkey suit into the party to capture more moments of your guests. Our team of reporters, armed with the latest photographic equipment will make sure your guests have 'a night to remember' without you tearing your hair out going 'psycho' and 'when all is said and done' we'll be 'gone with the wind'.
Fleet Street's finest (modern paparazzi) - "Gizza smile darlin!"
Ah, the wonderful sound of the lesser spotted tabloid reporter, dressed in the winter plumage of anorak, jeans and flat cap, these cheeky chappies will meet and great your guests with all the finesse of the red tops finest. Always looking for an exclusive, they interact with guests and will often be seen jumping in for a photograph of themselves with the celebs. Watch out for the headlines the next day as all the pictures will be available (within 48hrs) on the website.
Roger Wilco - Chocks away it's Roger and Wilco, proudly wearing the wings of the RAF Advance Photo-reconnaissance Squadron and bringing a touch of stalwart Britishness to an aerodrome near you. Chest out, shoulders back there's a good fellow and always on the lookout for a pretty little thing to take up for a few wing-overs. Our authentic 1940's aviators will keep you roaring for more. So whether you're rocking like a hurricane or it's aces high in a spitfire, it's victory rolls all the way.
Thank you so much for all your help in making David's party a huge success. The Motown band 'How Sweet It Is' were fantastic, they were full of energy and a great spectacle, everyone keeps asking me where did I get them from. The Paparazzi were a terrific addition to the evening much more engaging and entertaining than the run of the mill photographers, rather than forcing guests to be photographed they enticed them into wanting to have their pictures taken, this was also true with our "celebrity" guests, Austin Powers (Brian Allanson) and Audrey Hepburn (Zoe Carter). They really helped to get the party going and create a fun atmosphere, and I want to give Mr Allanson special regard as I thought he was brilliant in his role, never breaking character, he helped to move the party along when necessary, standing by as MC. Each act sent from your company I would use again without a moments hesitation, and you will be receiving many recommendations from me in the future!
David and Debby Booth.
Hi Nicky, just a quick note to say a massive thank you for last night everyone had an amazing time and the Prohibition guys and Paparazzi were brilliant. They really added something special to the evening.
Lloyds of London.
Hi all at Classique
Just a quick note to say thank you so much for the fabulous entertainment at Aqua in Regent Street last night. All your entertainers were brilliant and added so much to the evening. Please could you thank all of them! - Geisha Living Tables - Paparazzi - Caricaturist, Nicholas Bronowski -The amazing Fortune Teller, Jane Shaw Cunningham - magicians, Sean Carpenter and Robert Fox - the Disco Ball Heads! the Oxygen Bar and Casino were all amazing.
Thanks again and see you at the next one!
Marketing Director. Publishing company.
Just to let you know that we really enjoyed the Paparazzi entertainment we booked for our Christmas Party, everyone thought it was a great addition to the night and the pictures were excellent. Definitely well worth having and would gladly book again, plus the photographer looked the part too. Many thanks, Samantha. Insurance Company Christmas party,