- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2018
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
DJ Jazzy Jeff
Enquire for Pricing
You may know him from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air or from producing Jill Scott, but Jazzy Jeff is probably also the best turntablist you will ever hear.
Iconic tunes... Summertime / Fresh Prince of Bel Air / Boom Boom Shake the Room / I Wanna Rock / Jazzyâs theme and more..
In 1985 Jeffrey Allen Townes exploded onto the music scene as half of the superstar duo known as DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (long-time partner/performer/actor Will Smith). Since then they have gone on to sell over ten million records worldwide. The infamous pop-rap pair has also won three Grammy Awards, three American Music Awards, two NAACP Awards, two Soul Train Music Awards and an MTV Music Award.
In 1990 Jeff fulfilled his long-time dream and started A Touch of Jazz Inc. in his hometown of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ATOJ is a full-scale, musical production facility. Housing four complete digital and analog rooms, A Touch of Jazz Studios also has a variety of vintage microphones, keyboards and gear. Pre-production, recording, and mixing are performed magically and almost effortlessly by a team of talented young producers. Jazzy Jeff prides himself on the laid-back atmosphere that allows all those who enter to feel unity and inspiration. The result of this relaxed attitude is what has made ATOJ renowned and revered as THE place to create music.
A Touch of Jazz Inc. has various musical credits to its name including the theme to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air television show, a song on The Simpsons compilation album and the theme to the UPN Networkâs Between Brothers. ATOJ produced songs on the Wild Wild West, Love Jones, The Wood, and In Too Deep movie soundtracks. A Touch of Jazz has also worked with Kenny Lattimore, Tatyana Ali, MC Lyte, Darius Rucker (front man for Hootie and the Blowfish), and pop star Jewel, who has ATOJ releases on both her latest release 0304, and an upcoming album by hip-hop violinist Miri Ben Ari. Jeff produced three songs on Will Smithâs first solo album and served as executive producer on Willâs second solo project, aptly titled Willenium, which is now multi-platinum.
Jeffâs success as a producer pre-empted his brilliant insight as founder and CEO of A Touch of Jazz Inc. and now his instincts are leading him to sculpt, perfect and project his already definitive music into the future. Jazzy Jeff and his producersâ A Touch Of Jazz style have succeeded in providing acts with substance and stability. The future holds only hope and anticipation for the growth enterprise A Touch of Jazz has already become, built by the man that has already been.
Based in the US