- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
James Arthur is a British singer and musician who won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
He released his self-titled debut album in November 2013 which debuted at No 2 on the UK Albums Chart.
His debut single, "Impossible", was released after the final and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. It since went on to sell over 1.3 million copies, making it the best-selling The X Factor winner's single of all time.
Prior to his participation in The X Factor, he was a vocalist and guitarist in a number of bands between 2005 and 2012, and later as a solo artist, as well as forming The James Arthur Band and James Arthur Project.
After The X Factor
Following his victory, Arthur's winner's song, a cover of Shontelle's 2010 song "Impossible", was released as a charity single for Together for Short Lives.
It became the fastest-selling The X Factor winner's single so far, reaching 255,000 downloads within 48 hours and over 490,000 by the end of the week.
The single topped the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. After 11 days, it was the seventh biggest-selling debut single from any contestant from The X Factor, with sales of 622,000.
His single 'Say You Won't Let Go' topped ITunes chart in Sept / Oct 2016, new album 'Back From The Edge' was out November 2016.
September 2017 - UK Top 10 with Rudimental 'Sun Comes Up'.
Arthur released a string of singles in 2018, including "Rewrite the Stars," a duet with Anne-Marie that was featured on The Greatest Showman: Reimagined.
2019 brought the solo single "Falling Like the Stars," along with the Ty Dolla $ign collaboration "Treehouse," which also featured Shotty Horroh. Both singles landed on YOU, the singer/songwriter's outward-facing third album, which released in October 2019.
He was recently awarded a disc for reaching a billion streams on Spotify with his No.1 global hit, Say You Won't Let Go. Only 18 records have achieved a billion streams on Spotify in history and James Arthur is one of 10 artists globally to do this, joinging the likes of Drake, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.
In total James has now sold over 25 million records globally. His recent duet with Anne-Marie, Rewrite The Stars, from The Greatest Showman Reimagined has been streamed an amazing 251 million times, whilst his 2018 song Empty Space has already hit over 100 million streams.
James has 22 million monthly listeners on Spotify and has had over 1.5 billion views on YouTube. His 2016 album "Back From The Edge" went straight to No.1 in the UK charts and has gone multiplatinum worldwide.
James' third album, YOU, features the hit singles Naked, Falling Like The Stars and Empty Space, alongside new songs with features from Travis Barker from Blink 182 and Adam Lazzara from Taking Back Sunday. The 15 song epic finds the global star at both his boldest and most promiscuous, with hard-hitting lyrics, a restless rifle through musical styles and the searing vocals of someone with plenty to get off their chest.
2020 sees James Arthur on his world Tour until the middle of October with his new Album ‘You’.
- Impossible - No 1 - 2012
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - No 2 - 2013
- Recovery - No 19 - 2013
- Say You Won't Let Go - No 1 - 2016
- Sun Comes Up with Rudimental - Top 10 - 2017
- Rewrite the Stars – 2018
- Falling Like the Stars – 2019