- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
James Arthur is a British singer and musician who won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
He released his self-titled debut album in November 2013 which debuted at No 2 on the UK Albums Chart.
His debut single, "Impossible", was released after the final and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. It since went on to sell over 1.3 million copies, making it the best-selling The X Factor winner's single of all time.
Prior to his participation in The X Factor, he was a vocalist and guitarist in a number of bands between 2005 and 2012, and later as a solo artist, as well as forming The James Arthur Band and James Arthur Project.
After The X Factor
Following his victory, Arthur's winner's song, a cover of Shontelle's 2010 song "Impossible", was released as a charity single for Together for Short Lives.
It became the fastest-selling The X Factor winner's single so far, reaching 255,000 downloads within 48 hours and over 490,000 by the end of the week.
The single topped the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. After 11 days, it was the seventh biggest-selling debut single from any contestant from The X Factor, with sales of 622,000.
His single 'Say You Won't Let Go' topped ITunes chart in Sept / Oct 2016, new album 'Back From The Edge' was out November 2016.
September 2017 - UK Top 10 with Rudimental 'Sun Comes Up'.
- Impossible - No 1 - 2012
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - No 2 - 2013
- Recovery - No 19 - 2013
- Say You Won't Let Go - No 1 - 2016
- Sun Comes Up with Rudimental - Top 10 - 2017