- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Tinie's 3rd album YOUTH was released in September 2016 featuring tracks Not Letting Go, featuring Jess Glynne, Turn The Music Louder and Girls Like, featuring Zara Larsson.
Also single Mamacita, on which he enlisted Mobo-winner Wizkid as a guest artist.
In print, Tinie Tempah was the first British rapper to feature on the cover of The Times newspaper and since then has won the prestigious GQ Best Dressed Man of the Year (he’s often snapped on the Front Row of fashion shows) and has featured in publications including the NME, The Observer, the Sunday Times, The Guardian, GQ and Q Magazine. The Sun’s Bizarre section crowned him ‘Lord of the Year at the end of 2010 too. On screen, he has been on every major talk show from Graham Norton to Jonathan Ross, has hosted an episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks as well as performed on Jools Holland and the US X-Factor.
With BRITs and Ivor Novellos, I left a space for a Grammy/ If it ain’t Adele out in London, I’m with Pharrell in Miami…” Like It Or Love It, Dec 2011.
Rhymes like these might sound like wishful thinking, but 23 year-old Tinie Tempah really is living the dream. No one, least of all Tinie, could have predicted the scale of success created by his No.1 debut album, Disc-Overy.
Incredible achievements include;
To date: 1.2 million copies of Disc-Overy sold worldwide, 4 million single sales, 12 major awards (including two BRITS, three MOBOs, one Ivor Novello and a BET), 2 No.1 singles (Pass Out, Written In The Stars) and 2 Top 5’s (Miami 2 Ibiza, Frisky).
Tinie is also the first British rapper to sell over 1 million singles in the US after Written In The Stars went to No.12 in the Billboard charts. The single was also chosen as the official theme for Wrestlemania XXVII. Having supported Rihanna, Coldplay, Jay-Z and Chase & Status, Tinie announced a headline Arena tour in 2011, culminating in a sold-out shows at London’s O2 and Wembley Arena.
In the past few years, Tinie has collaborated with, Wiz Khalifa, Soulja Boy, Wretch 32, Emeli Sandé, Ellie Goulding, Swedish House Mafia, Kelly Rowland, J. Cole, and, of course, Labrinth, whose single Earthquake, Ft. Tinie, recently went to No.1, making it Tinie’s third chart-topper. His free-to-download Happy Birthday EP, released just before Christmas, racked up hundreds of thousands of downloads in just hours