- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
De La Soul
Enquire for Pricing
One of the most influential hip hop groups the world has ever known.
Kelvin Mercer, David Jude Jolicoeur and Vincent Mason are 'De la Soul' one of the most influential hip hop groups the world has ever known.
Since first coming together in a New York high school in 1987, the threesome has contributed greatly to the development of jazz rap and various other alternate hip-hop sub genres including their own 'flower power' style.
Instead of rhyming about guns, violence and drugs, De La Soul relied on witty couplets, quirky found sound sampling and playful verbiage for their sound. Incredibly, their lucid hip-hop vision was already fully formed by the time of their debut album, Three Feet High and Rising, released way back in 1989.
Considered a modern day masterpiece, the album is the band's best selling work, even being awarded 'Album of the Year' by NME the notoriously rock and guitar leaning weekly. It toyed with positive-minded, good-natured Afrocentric lyrics, jazz influenced beats and eclectic sampling of the sort also championed by peers like Tribe Called Quest and Jungle Brothers, with singles like 'Me Myself and I' and 'The Magic Number' becoming international hits. To this day, the album is often included in all time greatest album lists by a wide variety of music publications.
In the years since that first opus, there have been a number of full length albums such as the more mature De La Soul is Dead, which took aim at the violent and seedy direction in which hip-hop was heading at that time. Despite the more serious message, an absurd sense of humour and acute social commentary has always permeated the work of De La Soul, as well as helping to pave the way for an infinite number of alternative rap groups in their wake.
More recent projects include collaborations with contemporary bands like Daman Albarn's Gorillaz (in fact, it was for their vocal contribution to 'Feel Good Inc', the band won their first and only Grammy having been nominated three times previously) as well as continuous touring of all the major countries, clubs and festivals in the world.
Despite being champions of a sound away from the hardcore rap norm, De La Soul have always been uncomfortable with the hippie hip-hop tag as their sound has continued to evolve in unpredictable and often subtle ways. Recent remixes and original works for the likes of Nike and The Impossible: Mission TV Series is only testament to that.