- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Spring 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Dynamic, charismatic, highly entertaining and one of our most re-booked bands; e2 are guaranteed to make any party come to life!
One of Classique's most constantly re-booked bands!
The band's line-up features only the best virtuoso musicians, all with considerable experience of playing at the very highest level - their CVs include Jamiroquai, the Lighthouse Family, Top of the Pops, Universal Studios, Chaka Khan and Gabrielle.
Since their formation, this superb six to ten piece band, featuring 2 front female singers / two male singer and 4-6 excellent musicians (+ 2 extra brass - sax and trumpet) have become synonymous with the highest quality entertainment. They are used to playing with high profile artists, appearing live and in the studio as well as on TV and radio.
Their versatile repertoire includes the irrepressible grooves of 70s funk and disco classics, as well as Motown smashes from the 60s, the best of 80s and 90s pop, right through to current hits, to keep your guests dancing all night long.
For themed or corporate events they can individually tailor shows to meet your personal requirements, with available features such as extra sound and lighting rigs, staging, props, corporate banners and logos - in fact, anything you might need to make your ideas become reality can be arranged.
e2 take a sound engineer as standard to all performances no matter how small, but will hire in extra engineers for larger gigs if required, as well as larger sound or lighting rigs.
The band perform 2 x one hour sets and can also offer an additional full DJ package between sets to keep the party moving, but also include laptop background music as standard if the DJ is not required.
E2 EXTRA OPTIONS
Lighting, Sound & the e2 Crew
Lighting - e2 can offer a fully choreographed and directed lighting show which can include corporate logos and party banners.
Sound - When booking e2 you are guaranteed only state of the art equipment. Sound systems available start from 3.5k, suitable for a smaller audience, and go up to 10k, suitable for 1000 or more guests.
Crew - The e2 crew are all at the top of their respective fields (sound engineering, lighting & band logistics) and they are also sensitive to your event. They will always arrive on time, in smart attire and be able to liaise with event organizers and venues to help ensure the smooth and discreet running of your event.
In keeping with the calibre of musicians in e2, the e2 brass section are all top-drawer players. Awesome solos, great dance moves and fantastically tight playing are all hallmarks of this remarkable section.
Individually seen with acts such as Gabrielle, Craig David, Macy Gray, Amy Winehouse and Jamie Cullum, and on TV shows such as The Johnny Vaughn Show, The Big Breakfast, Pop Idol and The National Lottery Live, this ensemble of brass players are exclusive to e2.
As you would expect from a band of top musicians, musical virtuosity and versatility come as standard. Therefore e2 can offer Dinner Jazz, an unrivalled jazz duo, trio or quartet. Dinner Jazz is not only sophisticated and chic, it also sets a mood and atmosphere that only live jazz can create. Whether for a reception, or during dinner, this choice cannot fail but bring a touch of class to proceedings.
Every great party needs a great DJ!
In many ways a great DJ is as important as a great band. After all, the band doesn't play for the entire evening. A good DJ should be the anchorman for the event, compering and guiding the evening as well as maintaining the vibe and atmosphere between the bands sets.
In fact, when you think about it, a great DJ is vital.
Not only are the e2 DJ's great, but they also have the advantage of being part of the e2 team, working with the band night after night. This close working relationship offers an unrivaled understanding between band and DJ ensuring a seamless transition between sets.
Along with the e2 DJ comes a stunning, state of the art dance floor lighting rig that will create a stunning and exciting atmosphere.
Standard 6 piece band: 2 x lead vocalists, drums, bass, lead guitar, keyboard
8-10 piece band: as above plus brass players (usually saxophone and trumpet) and extra vocalists
An example of their vast repertoire -
- Diggin On Me - Joss Stone
- Rolling in the Deep - Adele
- You Got The Love - Florence & the Machine
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Born This Way - Lady GaGa
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Only Girl in the World - Rihanna
- I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
- Hard Fi - Living for the Weekend
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Empire State of Mind - Jay Z & Alicia Keys
- Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
- American Boy - Estelle
- Poker Face - Lady GaGa
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Come As You Are - Beverley Knight
- Golden Touch - Razorlight
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Living For The Weekend - Hard Fi
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
- Bedshaped - Keane
- Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
- Nutbush City Limits -Tina Turner
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- It's My Life - No Doubt
- Sing It Back - Moloko
- Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
- Mama Told Me - Tom Jones/Stereophonics
- Out Of Reach - Gabrielle
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Sex Machine - James Brown
- Cold Sweat - James Brown
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Knock On Wood - Amii Stewert
- Lady Marmalade - Labelle
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Sweet Home Chicago - Blues Brothers
- Gimmi Some loving - Blues Brothers
- Midnight Hour - Blues Brothers
- Shake Your Tail Feather - Blues Brothers
- Mustang Sally - Commitments
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Back In The USSR - Beatles
- Baby You Can Drive My Car - Beatles
- Twist And Shout - Beatles
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- God is a DJ - Pink
- Don't You Want Me - Human League
- Young Hearts - Candy Statton
- Can You Feel It - The Jacksons
- Shake Your Body - The Jacksons
- I Want You Back - The Jacksons
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Celebrate - Kool And The Gang
- Ladies Night - Kool And The Gang
- I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- I Found Lovin - Fatback Band
- Best Of My Love - Sister Sledge
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
- Street Life - Crusaders
- You Might Need Somebody - Randy Crawford
- Good Times - Chic
- Le Freak - Chic
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Waterloo - Abba
- Love Train - The O'Jays
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Disco Inferno - The Tramps
- Pick Up The Pieces - Average White Band
- Boogie Nights - Heatwave
- Boogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
- Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
- Upside Down - Diana Ross
- Get Down Tonight - KC And The Sunshine Band
- That's The Way I Like It - KC And The Sunshine Band
- Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
- Teardrops - Womack & Womack
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Free - Deneice Williams
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Superstar - Jamelia
- Surrender Your Love - Javine
(some of the ones above are repeated below and vice versa.. just for ideas...)
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Nutbush - Tina Turner
I Feel Good - James Brown
Sex Machine - James Brown
Cold Sweat - James Brown
Soul Power - James Brown
Heard It Though The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
Think - Aretha Franklin
Back In The USSR - The Beatles
Baby You Can Drive My Car - The Beatles
Twist And Shout - The Beatles
Mustang Sally - Blues Brothers
Shake Your Tail Feather - Blues Brothers
Midnight Hour - Blues Brothers
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
Jail House Rock - Elvis
Suspicious Minds - Elvis
- Can You Feel It - The Jacksons
Shake Your Body - The Jacksons
I Want You Back - The Jacksons
Boogie Nights - Heatwave
Lady Marmalade - Labelle
That's The Way I Like It - KC And The Sunshine Band
Get Down Tonight - KC And The Sunshine Band
September - Earth Wind And Fire
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Dancing Queen - Abba
Waterloo - Abba
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
Best Of My Love - Sister Sledge
Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
Good Times - Chic
Carwash - Chic
Disco Inferno - The Tramps
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Young Hearts - Candy Statton
- Material Girl - Madonna
Like A Virgin - Madonna
Don't You Want Me - Human League
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Hotter Than July - Stevie Wonder
Upside Down - Diana Ross
You Might Need Somebody - Randy Crawford
Heart Of Glass - Blondie
Atomic - Blondie
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Steetlife - Crusaders
Teardrops - Womack And Womack
Easy Lover - Phil Collins
Free - Denice Williams
- Mama Told Me Not to Come - Tom Jones/Stereophonics
Sex Bomb - Tom Jones/Stereophonics
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
Disco 2000 - Pulp
Parklife - Blur
Wonderwall - Oasis
I Don't Want A Lover - Texas
Say What You Want - Texas
Black Eyed Boy - Texas
Smooth - Santana
If You Tolerate This - Manic Street Preachers
You Stole the Sun From My Heart - Manic Street Preachers
Sowing The Seeds Of Love - Tears For Fears
Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears
Rule The World - Tears For Fears
Give It Away - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Rock and Indie
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Come Up And See Me - Steve Harley
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick - Ian Dury
With Or Without You - U2
Pride - U2
Vertigo - U2
Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Run To Me - Brian Adams
Summer Of '69 - Brian Adams
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Bad Company
Alright Now - Bad Company
Thing Called Love - The Darkness
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette
For the opening of a 5 star resort off the coast of Africa..
The client said..
Just an email to say THANK YOU very much for arranging such fabulous entertainment for us at short notice. We had a ball - every one of the acts were just lovely - please pass on our thanks to all. Great music and a great weekend -
Sophie Ellis Bextor and her husband Richard (from The Feeling) were fantastic - I was dancing with her to Murder on the Dancefloor!
E2 - Were amazing. My feet are still killing me!!
Danny Rampling also was brilliant - music was top class Sat and Sunday night!!!
Diversity were phenomenal! Ashley and all the boys just blew us away!
I just can't thank you enough...xx
Dear all at Classique - Just to say that the event at Christmas went really well, the band e2 were great and got everyone on the dance floor to the point that no one wanted to leave. Very positive feedback on the band I would definitely book again and recommend. Thanks for your hard work too in the planning, Kind regards, Maria - corporate event for 1000 guests
Just wanted to say thankyou for recommending such fab entertainment for our Alton Towers event
It was just perfect! The mixture of performers made the day & evening a real success, also thankyou both for making the effort to come along and oversee everything for us
Please pass on our thanks to all the performers , we have been getting lots a feedback from our guests who loved every moment.
Corporate Family Fun Day - Alton Towers
I just wanted to extend my sincere thanks to all involved in making Saturday night such an amazing sucess. I would be grateful if you could pass on my comments to all the acts.
Dara was fantastic! He was loved by the audience - the only critisism I heard was that they did not want him to stop! He pitched his act just right, and was perfect at keeping the awards running along, and to time (almost unheard of). It was also fantastic that he mingled with the guests for ages after the awards, talking to them and having photos taken - this really made the night special for so many people (including me actually!).
E2 were probably the best band I have heard live - and again, this is not only my opinion, but of others I heard talking. Their choice of songs was just right to get everyone dancing. It was a pleasure dealing with Jim and the rest of the band. I would definately recommend them to others.
Phil, as always, was perfect in his choice of tracks. He brought a great end to a wonderful evening. The combination of Phil and the band worked really really well.
I have heard from guests that they felt this was the best awards dinner to date (and I agree!). Thank you to you and Mac and the acts for helping to make this so.
A very happy Christmas and New Year to you all!
Very best wishes Katie - corporate client - 1400 guests - ICC Birmingham
I would like to thank you for the part your band played in making the National Sales Awards 2006 such a success. We have received many congratulations from guests and sponsors wishing to thank everyone involved in producing such a fantastic show.
Fani Tosh from The ICC, Birmingham.
Top band! Thank you! We will be in touch again!
Shani McDonald from The Lees Cliff Hall, Folkstone, Kent.
This was not a run of the mill night and I would like to thank you for making the occasion such a memorable one!
Lynn Poker from The Natural History Museum.
I would like to thank you for your wonderful performance and professionalism throughout the event. I will have no hesitation in recommending you for further events.
Penny & Craig from Harlaxton Manor, Lincs.
Performance was excellent and very high standard all round. The whole process of dealing with the band was a totally pleasant experience!
Krish & Shefali from Claridges, London.
We had to write to tell you how wonderful the band were and how they were complimented by all who attended. All our guests danced from start to finish. Thank you!
Joanna & Simon from Wood Norton Hall, Worcs.
E2 were fantastic. The way they got the guests up from being just 4 or 5 to being a packed dance floor! We are so glad we chose a good band, it made all the difference