- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Errol Reid - China Black
Enquire for Pricing
Errol Reid is quickly becoming one of the most sought after names in House Music with his soulful, Jamaican-influenced voice.
Birmingham born Errol Reid, has enjoyed a successful career in the music industry. He achieved worldwide chart hit success as the lead singer/songwriter of the band China Black, signed to the Polydor label Wild Card, and sang the Rugby World Cup anthem 'Swing Low Sweet Chariot' with Ladysmith Black Mombasa.
During his time with China Black, he toured all the major arenas of the world, singing duets with Robin Gibb on his BeeGee's Magnet World Tour and the late great Barry White in Paris, as well as supporting international stars such as R Kelly, Sounds Of Blackness, Jamiraquai, Dina Carol, Burning Spear and the legendary Tom Jones.
Errol's great love of music and singing certainly stems from his Jamaican roots. He started singing and acting at his school in Birmingham, he then progressed to singing with his friends in their own local Sound System called Inity Sovereign Gold, as well as recording commercials for his local independent and BBC radio stations.
Errol worked for Brent and Barnet council as a Town Planner before leaving when his single "Searching" reached number two in the UK pop charts. Since then, Errol has never looked back! He has written for many well known artists: most notably, he wrote and produced the single "Please" for the legendary Robin Gibb. He has recently been involved in writing and performing on some major well known dance club anthems with producers such as Axwell on his world wide hit "Feel the Vibe", The Teamsters with "Feels Like Love", and Nu Electrics "No Matter What".
2010 was another year filled with tracks written, sung or co-produced by Errol.....Check out for new tracks with Olav Basoski, French duo Tristan Garner and Norman Doray, Eddie Thoneick, Jupiter Ace and Nu Electric, as well as the infamous Swedish House Mafia member Axwell.
Alongside music, he has a great love of sport and played semi-professional basketball for the Birmingham Bullets. He still plays celebrity basketball and football matches for charity. During his career he has appeared on many TV shows like BBC TV Children in Need, Princess Dianas Concert of Hope, ITVs After 5, Top of the Pops, CD UK and many many more. He discovered a natural ease on television and started presenting on The Dating Channel and Nickelodeon.
Errol's sheer enthusiasm for enjoying life is infectious on screen, off screen, and on the airwaves. You can book him now, so get him down and show the ravers what it's like to "Feel the Vibe", Errol style..