- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
FUSE Violin Duo
Enquire for Pricing
FUSE are rock electric violin duo Linzi Stoppard & Ben Lee who recently signed an unprecedented global record deal and can now proudly say they are label mates with the like of legends such as Stevie Wonder, Prince, Simple Minds and Kiss to name a few.
FUSE's show stopping performance is unique, dynamic and engaging, leaving string quartets literally standing still. The FUSE duo might be half the instruments, but they have twice the WOW FACTOR performing with their state of the art custom made GOLD PLATED wireless electric violins.
Labelled as "the most innovative string act for over a generation...setting the bar for a new breed of electric violinist."
FUSE began 2009 as the act opening for the New Year's Day London Parade immediately after the Queen's New Year message. Their performance was covered by 24 US TV stations including national networks CBS and NBC, Sky, Reuters broadcast to more than 300 million viewers on 750 international TV stations around the world.
In September FUSE headlined the first International GQ Men of the Year Awards from Mumbai, India, broadcast to an audience over 100 million.
FUSE's contemporary sound will leave a long lasting impression, adding that high impact magical touch with their progressive pop/rock electric string anthems...think of them as a streamlined quartet but without the limitations, a stunning girl / boy electric string duo that ROCK!
When it comes to wanting an explosive spell binding performance there is only one question - are FUSE available?
Renown for performing to A listers, royalty and launching super brands around the world acclaimed electric string players Linzi Stoppard (daughter-in-law of Sir Tom Stoppard), and Ben Lee, after much speculation have also been confirmed as the new 'face of' international music-video TV channel C Music TV.
FUSE's much anticipated album is out soon.
A selection of FUSE's recent clients include:
Cartier, The Prince's Trust, The Monaco Grand Prix (07 & 09) for Prince Albert of Monaco, Silverstone Grand Prix Gala Ball, International GQ Men of the Year Awards, The Fortune Forum, Candy & Candy, Microsoft (USA), Royal Albert Hall, Graff Diamonds (NY), Rolls-Royce (UAE), Russian Oligarchs (Moscow), Bank of New York Mellon, Cannes Film Festival, Rogers Wireless (Canada), PUMA, Siemens, AUDI, InterContinental Park Lane (with a performance on the roof that stopped Hyde Park Corner in its tracks) and London Fashion Week (08 & 09).....
- Linzi is the daughter-in-law of British playwright and screenplay writer, Oscar Award winner Sir Tom Stoppard
- Linzi Stoppard is signed to the celebrity division of the global model agency Models 1
- Ben is one of the most highly respected violinists in the industry - artists benefiting from his live and/or studio violin prowess include The Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, Mark Ronson / Amie Winehouse (lead violinist, Brits 08), UNKLE, Goldfrapp, Massive Attack and Lightspeed Champion to name a few.
Rock violin band FUSE has collaborated with British jewellery designer Theo Fennell and bespoke violin manufacturer Bridge Violins to create the world's first ever 24-carat gold-plated violins, adorned with ruby, sapphire and diamond encrusted golden skulls.
Individually handmade and exclusive to FUSE. These incredible works of art were launched to the world's media at the Theo Fennell boutique, Chelsea, London.
FUSE is Ben Lee, the five times world-record holding fastest violinist and Linzi Stoppard, model and rock musician, the daughter-in-law of playwright Sir Tom Stoppard.
Bridge Violins created a bespoke blend of carbon and kevlar was used to create each violin, making them light enough to off-set the weight of the gold plating. Both instruments have been insured for £1.35m.
Linzi Stoppard said: “Ben and I fly all over the world to play live, rock violin and in every destination we put on a spectacular show. The thrill of playing with these new gold violins is something I can’t describe. They are stunning works of art by one of Britain’s most renowned jewellers and because Bridge, the original makers of the bespoke violins have been involved from the outset, the integrity and sound of each instrument is maintained. Nothing is compromised.”
Ben Lee added: “The art and science involved to make each violin has blown us away. Entirely new and original components had to be designed for the instruments all thanks to Bridge, plus new electronics have had to be engineered to counteract the conductive 24-carat gold. They are exceptional pieces that we will treasure.”
It has taken over nine months to create the world's first ever golden violins, which will be unveiled at Theo Fennell’s Chelsea store later this month before they are taken on tour to America and Asia.
Although Linzi and Ben will insure each violin for £1.3m, these aren’t the most valuable objects to be insured by the band. In 2011, Ben Lee insured his "fastest fingers in the world" for £3m.