- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Gandini Juggling is a company set up to celebrate the art of juggling in all its facets.
Their driving force is to create captivating, focal performance pieces and shows that can be enjoyed beyond the "wow" factor of keeping many balls in the air.
In the last decade they have performed 4000 shows in 40 countries and gained a reputation as one of the world's most adventurous juggling groups.
The company shares its time between performing, teaching and supplying jugglers for all kinds of events.
With a core group of twelve of the worlds leading jugglers they can perform solo, duet or in a group, depending on your requirements.
They have a range of costumes and props, as well as precision balanced traditional props, thus allowing them to supply jugglers for just about any event.
Gandini have a range of extraordinary Shows...
Gandini Juggling Show: Duets, Quartets and Sextets
Virtuoso juggling with balls, clubs, rings and bouncing balls from some of the most versatile technical jugglers in Europe. Elaborate patterns of objects fly through the air whilst the jugglers gracefully weave, leap and turn beneath them.
These performances, infused with high-energy artistry, last between 5 and 35 minutes.
Gandini Juggling prefer to work in even numbers, celebrating organised throwing more things in more ways in the air than any other group on the planet.
A show using state-of-the-art, computer controlled clubs, synchronised with music, which can be coloured to suit a specific event or display. Although these objects are at the cutting edge of technological innovation it is the jugglers' technique that really shines.The light/glow routines have become their most popular pieces. It is a magical marriage of the most advanced light technology available and virtuoso juggling.
The Gandinis have enough of these extraordinary clubs for up to 12 jugglers. Many consider the current routine to Mozart's Symphony as one of the most refined piece of juggling of this decade.
An outdoor act. A juggling divertimento, quoting the classic Hollywood musicals in a humourous cheeky way. The show is available as a duo or trio and works well as a 20 minute street show or a shorter stage performance.
Featuring some of the Gandini's trademark juggling choreography it is the most light-hearted piece in their repertoire!
Gandini Juggling has been set up to celebrate the art of juggling in all its facets, fuelled by a belief that juggling is an exciting living art form. During the last past 19 years, the Gandinis have performed over 4,000 shows in 40 countries and are in constant worldwide demand for their virtuoso juggling and breathtaking choreography.
p to eight performers weave intricate patterns with both dance and juggling in a charming and evocative celebration of summer inspired by Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita.
It premiered to great acclaim in Trafalgar Square where it was performed inside the running fountain. Perfect for courtyards, squares and fountains.
Beautifully choreographed juggling with the biggest balls you've ever seen!
"The Gandinis take juggling to a new realm" The Guardian
"Poetry in motion" The Independant
The African Gandinis
Up to six Ethiopian jugglers who can perform some of the classic Gandini routines but really come to life with their spectacular African music show while performing a fast-paced show with exciting juggling and a fantastic hat routine finale.
The first all female juggling show, sophisticated, highly skilled and fun.