- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Groovy Revolution are a brilliant, dynamic five piece party band ideal for any venue/occasion. All aged between twenty and thirty something, they have been together for many years and have been full time professionals for the last nine.
They perform the best party tunes from the 60's to present day, incorporating anything from Elvis to The Black Eyed Peas, with the emphasis on energy and fun. Based in Cheshire the band has extensive experience at home, nationally and overseas playing live music at corporate functions, weddings, parties, bars, clubs, hotels and universities.
Groovy Revolution are a featured top 5 wedding band in Vogue's Bride magazine. They are different from other party bands, in that they are always fun, unpredictable and never boring. This is especially evident in their medleys and 'mash-ups'.
If you want something special or out of the ordinary at your venue or event, you should book this band. If you want your guests to dance, sing and laugh out loud, book Groovy Revolution.
They've done it for...
Man United, PC World, Microsoft, Umbro, Disneyland Paris, Pets At Home, Tesco, Capital One, Asda, Iceland, Virgin, BT, Co-Op, Eddie Stobart, Chanel, Multiplex, Ducatti, Dixons, The Labour Party, Bay Restaurant Group, Astrazeneca, Santander, Barclaycard, Usdaw, Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Late Rooms, Swinton Insurance, X Box 360, The Four Seasons
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Forget You - Cee-Lo Green
- Single Ladies – Beyonce
- I Got A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
- Laura – Scissor Sisters
- Hey Ya - OutKast
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Twist and Shout –The Beatles
- I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Kiss - Prince
- 7 Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Nine To Five – Dolly Parton
- Message in a Bottle - The Police
- Take On Me - Aha
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Sexy and I Know it - LMFAO
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Gold - Spandau Ballet
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Push It - Salt 'n' Pepa
- Celebration - Kool and the Gang
- Sorry - Justin Bieber
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- A Little Respect - Erasure
- Hey Mickey – Toni Basil
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- Relight My Fire - Take That
- Cotton Eyed Joe – Rednex
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Stayin’ Alive –The Bee Gees
- Soul Limbo – Booker T & the MGs
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
- Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- Hot Hot Hot – Buster Poindexter
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- A Town Called Malice – The Jam
- Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
- We Are the Champions - Queen
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
- I'm a Believer - The Monkees
- Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
- Video Killed The Radio Star - Buggles
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Groove is in the Heart - Dee-Lite
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
I just wanted to say that Groovy Revolution were excellent at my brothers wedding as they have been whenever they have played at Buckinghamshire Chilterns Students' Union . Really easy to work with and they had the crowd in the palm of their hand all night, top set. I reckon I've been involved with well over a thousand gigs either performing, promoting or as a punter and I can't think of a covers/party band I could recommend more highly. Thanks, Tristan. Tristan Tipping, Commercial Services Manager, BCSU
We wanted to write to thank you for playing at our wedding. We had an amazing evening thanks to the fab music provided by Groovy Revolution! So many of our guests have commented since on the great band and we're so glad that they all enjoyed it so much. Thank you for being so professional and making our evening reception that bit special! Thank you so much, it was really appreciated. Dave and Rachel Marchbank-Smith
Many thanks to the band for making our wedding reception a great party! We were really pleased that we booked Groovy Revolution - many of our guests commented on how good you were! We would also like to thank you for playing our first dance - it is something we will remember forever and definitely contributed to making it the best day of our lives! All the best. Colin and Colette Walsh
To Groovy Revolution, we wanted to write and tell you how thrilled we were with your fabulous service. It's been a real pleasure working with you, both in the run up to our wedding and on the day. Your performance was great and everyone we have spoken to since has said how much they enjoyed the band. We had a great day, and as you know, hardly left the dancefloor all night! Thank you for making our wedding so special. Best wishes. Jenny and Ben Paxman