- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Formed in 1985, Simply Red are one of the biggest Brit bands with over 50 million albums sold throughout their time together.
Although the group has seen various line-up changes throughout the years, original member Mick Hucknall has remained the band’s driving force. Simply Red has released 11 studio albums. Their most recent of which is 2015’s Big Love collection.
Some of Simply Red’s classic tracks include 2003’s You Make Me Feel Brand New, 1985’s Holding Back The Years, 1989’s If You Don’t Know Me By Now and 1989’s It’s Only Love.
British vocalist Mick Hucknall got his start in punk music -- a far cry from the smooth blend of pop and blue-eyed soul that would later catapult his band, Simply Red, into the international mainstream.
Born in Manchester, England, in 1960, Hucknall experienced a musical awakening at the age of 16, when a live performance by the Sex Pistols inspired him to start his own punk band. He promptly formed the Frantic Elevators, an amateur group that released several recordings on local labels throughout the late '70s and early '80s. The band split in 1984, but not before recording a promising song entitled "Holding Back the Years."
Hucknall recorded the song for a second time on Picture Book, the 1985 debut of his new band, Simply Red. The revised single proved to be a worldwide hit, effectively launching Simply Red's long streak of Top 40 hits (many of which, including Cole Porter's "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" and Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes' "If You Don't Know Me by Now," were cover songs).
Simply Red's lineup changed often, with Hucknall always remaining at the center; arguably, Simply Red became his personal solo project. While the group's audience in America tapered off during the early '90s, Simply Red remained popular at home, issuing the most popular album of 1991 (Stars, which sold more than eight-million copies in two years) and maintaining a constant presence on the U.K. charts well into the 2000s.
Hucknall issued a genuine solo effort in 2008, covering the songs of bluesman Bobby "Blue" Bland on Tribute to Bobby. The album peaked at 18 in the U.K. and performed well in Europe but in 2009, Hucknall turned his attention to an unexpected collaboration: he wound up replacing Rod Stewart in a reunited Faces. This alliance began at a 2009 charity concert, but the band toured throughout 2010 and 2011, culminating in a performance at their 2012 induction to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Later that year, Hucknall returned to his solo career, releasing the classic soul covers album American Soul in October, 2012.
Selling over 50 million albums Mick Hucknall and Simply Red went back on the road in 2015 with their Big Love Tour and in 2016 take over arenas during November to celebrate 25 years of their fourth studio album Stars.
Released in 1991, it was the UK’s best-selling album during both 1991 and 1992 and includes singles Something Got Me Started, Stars, For Your Babies, Thrill Me and Your Mirror.
Simply Red’s 2016 tour sees the group perform Stars in its entirety in its original running order. For the second part of the tour, fans will be treated to classic Simply Red tracks.
The band’s tour will commence on 23 November at Liverpool Arena. They will continue the tour to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Nottingham during November.
Simply Red’s 25 Years Of Stars Live tour will come to an end with two concerts in London at both Wembley Arena and The O2 arena. Check out the full tour dates and get your Simply Red tickets below.
The tour follows their summer gigs around the UK, which include dates in the likes of Cardiff, Edinburgh and Lancashire during July and August.
Simply Red will be headlining the annual Symphonica in Rosso music event in Holland in October 2017. Mick will be bringing some of his best-loved songs to be accompanied by a 40-piece symphony orchestra and special guests. The spectacular red setting and famously good sound & lighting that the show employs promise to make this a truly memorable show.