- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Hailed by “Billboard” as “the most successful rock group of the decade”, Canadian rock group Nickelback have sold 50 million albums worldwide and ranked the 11th best selling music act in the U.S. of the 2000’s behind The Beatles.
The band that play with “intensity and raw passion” have stayed consistently at the top of their game, achieving 7 Billboard Top Artist of the Decade accolades and 4 albums on the Billboard Top Albums of the Decade list. Their hit song “How You Remind Me” was the 4th best selling song of the decade.
1995 the Vancouver-based grungey band who credit Metallica, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers as influences, did covers from Led Zeppelin and Metallica, and by 1999 received commercial success with debut album“The State” which went gold (then platinum in 2008.) 4 singles from it achieved Top Ten status.
2001 the album “Silver Side Up” also did well getting to No 2 on the Billboard 200 list, with their biggest selling single “How You Remind Me” topping both No 1 on the Canadian singles charts and 100 Billboard list. 2003 “The Long Road” album went 3 x Platinum and “Someday” peaked No 7 in the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
2005 “All The Right Reasons” was their biggest selling album with 5 U.S. Hot 100 Top 20 singles. The album sold 7 million albums, 12 million singles and 9 million ringtones and featured appearances by Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top. They admitted they “were a little scared of using piano, we just didn’t think it was very rock and roll” but once they heard the result, they liked it.
They won an American Music Award for best pop/rock album, and by 2007 the group was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame.
“Dark Horse” album in 2008 was certified platinum only 3 weeks after its release. All eight singles were major hits. All eight singles were major hits. Billboard listed “Dark Horse” as the top selling rock and metal album of the year.
2011 “Here and Now” album went 2 x platinum. Next two albums :“No Fixed Address” (2014) and “Feed the Machine” (2017) also received very well. " Now touring with the “Feed The Machine Tour 2018”.
- Rock Star
- Savin Me
- How You Remind Me
- Far Away
- If Everyone Cared
- Too Bad