- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Runner up in the 2010 X Factor, and one of the best voices ever to have come out of the X Factor Rebecca Ferguson has a rich, tender, soulful tone, a kind of lived-in essence that oscillates precariously between happiness and sadness (Telegraph).
Rebecca's debut album, Heaven, was released in December 2011 to commercial and critical success. The album sold 128K in its first week and peaked at # 3 in the UK Official Charts, making this the fastest-selling debut solo artist of the decade between the years of 2007 - 2017.
Co-written by Rebecca, it was certified two times platinum in the UK and platinum in Ireland.
Rebecca Ferguson’s 2010 debut album Heaven was released to overwhelming critical acclaim and went on to sell a million copies. Critics compared her incredible voice to Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Macy Gray, with The Times saying that her debut “scaled the heights of Dusty Springfield’s career high ‘Dusty in Memphis'”.
The album yielded six singles including lead single "Nothing's Real but Love", which enjoyed commercial success throughout much of Europe and Oceania, entering the UK Singles Chart at number 10. A deluxe version of the album included the single "Backtrack", which entered the charts in October 2012 at #15, bringing her second Top 20 hit.
Her second studio album, Freedom, was released in December 2013. It met with positive reviews from critics and commercial success in the UK where it charted at #6 and has since been certified Gold by the BPI. The album's lead single, "I Hope", peaked at number 15 in the UK.
Freedom found her honing her songwriting and performing skills into a record which, claimed The Metro, showed her voice to be ‘smoky, steeped in emotion and somehow more seasoned that her years’.
In 2012, she was nominated for two MOBO Awards and one MTV Europe Music Award.
In 2015 Ferguson released her third studio album Lady Sings the Blues covering a number of jazz classics made famous by Billie Holiday. The lead single "Get Happy" was added to BBC Radio 2's playlist and the album charted at #7, becoming Ferguson's third consecutive Top Ten charted album in the UK charts.
'Lady Sings the Blues', a run through and her tribute to the Billie Holiday classics and as the Telegraph said was sung with sass and feeling. It was recorded in the US and with the same musicians that Frank Sinatra had used.
In 2016, she released her fourth studio album "Superwoman". The album reached #7 on the UK charts, and gained Ferguson her fourth consecutive Top Ten album on the UK charts.
She cites Aretha Franklin, Kings of Leon, Christina Aguilera and Amy Winehouse among her influences.