- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Runner up in the 2010 X Factor, and one of the best voices ever to have come out of the X Factor Rebecca Ferguson has a rich, tender, soulful tone, a kind of lived-in essence that oscillates precariously between happiness and sadness (Telegraph).
Rebecca's debut album, Heaven, was released in December 2011 to commercial and critical success. The album sold 128K in its first week and peaked at # 3 in the UK Official Charts, making this the fastest-selling debut solo artist of the decade between the years of 2007 - 2017.
Co-written by Rebecca, it was certified two times platinum in the UK and platinum in Ireland.
Rebecca Ferguson’s 2010 debut album Heaven was released to overwhelming critical acclaim and went on to sell a million copies. Critics compared her incredible voice to Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Macy Gray, with The Times saying that her debut “scaled the heights of Dusty Springfield’s career high ‘Dusty in Memphis'”.
The album yielded six singles including lead single "Nothing's Real but Love", which enjoyed commercial success throughout much of Europe and Oceania, entering the UK Singles Chart at number 10. A deluxe version of the album included the single "Backtrack", which entered the charts in October 2012 at #15, bringing her second Top 20 hit.
Her second studio album, Freedom, was released in December 2013. It met with positive reviews from critics and commercial success in the UK where it charted at #6 and has since been certified Gold by the BPI. The album's lead single, "I Hope", peaked at number 15 in the UK.
Freedom found her honing her songwriting and performing skills into a record which, claimed The Metro, showed her voice to be ‘smoky, steeped in emotion and somehow more seasoned that her years’.
In 2012, she was nominated for two MOBO Awards and one MTV Europe Music Award.
In 2015 Ferguson released her third studio album Lady Sings the Blues covering a number of jazz classics made famous by Billie Holiday. The lead single "Get Happy" was added to BBC Radio 2's playlist and the album charted at #7, becoming Ferguson's third consecutive Top Ten charted album in the UK charts.
'Lady Sings the Blues', a run through and her tribute to the Billie Holiday classics and as the Telegraph said was sung with sass and feeling. It was recorded in the US and with the same musicians that Frank Sinatra had used.
In 2016, she released her fourth studio album "Superwoman". The album reached #7 on the UK charts, and gained Ferguson her fourth consecutive Top Ten album on the UK charts.
She cites Aretha Franklin, Kings of Leon, Christina Aguilera and Amy Winehouse among her influences.