- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
This Hackney-founded drum and bass quartet (comprising Amir Amor, Piers Agget, Kesi Dryden and DJ Locksmith) rose to fame in 2012, garnering chart and critical acclaim, including a Number 1 single and album, plus nominations for the Mercury Prize and Brit Awards.
Just a few of the hot Rudimental tracks..
- Feel the Love (ft John Newman) 2012
- Not Giving In (ft John Newman & Alex Clare) 2012
- Waiting All Night (ft Ella Eyre) 2013
- Right Here (ft Foxes) 2013
- Pompeii / Waiting All Night (Bastille / Ella Eyre)
- Powerless (ft Becky Hill) 2014
- Never Let You Go (ft Foy Vance) 2015
- Rumour Mill (ft Anne-Marie & Will Heard) 2015
- Lay It All On Me (ft Ed Sheeran) 2015
- Sun Comes Up (ft James Arthur) 2017
Rudimental are pondering just how much their lives have changed since releasing their debut album, Home, in April 2013. Since then, the album has gone platinum in the UK, selling over half a million copies and becoming one of the very few debut records to break through in the last 12 months. It also charted high across Europe and Australasia, as they picked up one BRIT Award (Best British Single for Waiting All Night) and were shortlisted for two more (British Group and MasterCard British Album Of The Year). They also won a MOBO Award (Best Album) and were nominated for the Mercury Music Prize.
The album has spawned five huge hit singles (including two UK Number Ones with Feel The Love and Waiting All Night), seeing them shift over three million singles worldwide, while their highly acclaimed videos have racked up over 183 million views on their YouTube channel. Meanwhile, Waiting All Night alone has clocked up over 100 million streams on Spotify. They’ve also toured the world and smashed it at every festival worthy of the name. And yet, here they are, back in their Hackney HQ, Major Tom’s Studio, where they conjured up that debut’s intoxicating blend of drum’n’bass, soul and pop, and where they will craft its highly anticipated follow-up.
Lightning looks set to strike twice on Rudimental’s new album - written and partly recorded on, and inspired by, their global travels, it showcases a band brimming with truly universal appeal, but one that will never forget its roots. It features the likes of Will Heard, Jess Glynne and Mahalia: a roll call of future superstars to equal their debut’s launch of Newman, Eyre et al. But, while such collaborations will confirm them as the band with the best A&R ears in the business, this time around you can also expect more of a soul-funk influence via outernational hook-ups with legendary musicians such as George Clinton and Donald Fagen of Steely Dan. Other big names could potentially join the cast before the album is finished but, ultimately, as Amor points out, the names don’t matter – the band’s motivation is to work “with people that inspire us.”
And so, with their talents being super-charged by every pioneering new collaboration or trail-blazing live show, its clear Rudimental’s long list of recent achievements is anything but complete.
“Rudimental has been going for seven years,” points out Leon. “It took one song – Feel The Love – to open up the gates and change things for us. We’re thankful for that, but we also know we’ve still got a long way to go.”