- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
We are delighted to be able to offer dance duo Madhu Singh and Suleman Mirza, who are Signature, were the runners up from Britain's Got Talent 2008.
Signature are like nothing ever seen before on a talent show, incorporating classic Michael Jackson choreography, with a touch of Bhangra dancing along with their own unique moves, they completely took the audience by surprise in their first audition for Britain's Got Talent in 2008.
These guys need no introduction following their appearance on Britain’s Got Talent. Signature consists of two young men Suleman Mirza and Madhu Singh who base their act around Michael Jackson songs mixed in with British Bhangra.
They combine Jacko’s lyrics and style of dancing with traditional bhangra beats and punjabi folk dance in a comedy dance off routine that brings with it a standing ovation whenever they perform.
Their act is both contemporary yet traditional, funny yet serious and brings together both east and western popular cultures.
Such is the parody of their performance it has earned the boys global appeal.
They have been dancing together since 2001, performing at corporate events, award shows and on television shows. Their appeal comes from Suleman's Michael Jackson tribute, often dancing to classics such as Billie Jean and Thriller, followed by Madhu joining the performance part-way through to incorporate Bhangra dancing.
Their unique and enthusiastic approach to dancing, gives a breath of fresh air to well known Michael Jackson moves such as the moonwalk and their style of pop mixed with banghra is something audiences just cannot get enough of.