- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
The Ronnie Scotts Big Band
Enquire for Pricing
The Ronnie Scott's Orchestra is quite simply the best big band available in the United Kingdom today.
In its two year tenure at the world famous Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in the heart of London, the band has gained an incredible reputation for presenting big band jazz of all types.
Noted for its stunning recreations of the great big bands of the past, the band can also speak with its own contemporary voice, and has on occasion backed international artists such as Curtis Stigers, Marti Pellow, Ronnie Cuber and Peter Grant.
As a repertory band, the orchestra has presented full two-hour programmed concerts featuring the work of Benny Goodman, Tubby Hayes, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Maynard Ferguson, Machito, Buddy Rich, Quincy Jones, Harry James, Woody Herman, and Stan Kenton.
The band is led by Peter Long, described by Clive Davis in The Times as follows-
In Pete Long, reeds player, raconteur, bandleader and all-round wit, we have a genuine home-grown treasure. If his projects - Echoes of Ellington chief among them - have attracted few column inches in the past, it is partly because Long, who knows this music inside out, appears to wear his expertise so lightly. In another life, he might easily have been a vaudeville entertainer.
Audiences have been consistently amazed by the ebullience of the orchestra- whether jazz repertoire or cutting edge, the Ronnie Scott's Orchestra has never failed to entertain, amaze and excite.