- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Hailing from Cavan, Ireland in 2008 The Strypes have become famous for their searing brand of old-school rhythm and blues, and their astonishingly young age.
The Strypes started playing together before they were even teenagers, relentlessly gigging around Ireland. They arrived like a tin can full of firecrackers on the UK music scene in 2012; their debut album ‘Snapshot’ deserves to be filed next to other opening gambits by the likes of The Stones, The Yardbirds, Dr Feelgood and The Jam.
They draw inspiration from 1960s blues boom and 1970s pub rock bands such as Dr. Feelgood, Eddie and the Hot Rods, The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, Lew Lewis and Rockpile as well as the original bluesmen and rock 'n' roll artists such as Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin' Wolf and Little Walter, among others.
2015’s album ‘Little Victories’ saw The Strypes hit the road, travelling throughout the UK, Europe, and further afield to Japan on a whirlwind tour. Still barely into their twenties, their overworked tour bus eventually rolled up in their hometown of Cavan, just South of the Northern Irish border, in time for Christmas 2015.
Since the release of Spitting Image, The Strypes have toured Europe, The US, Japan and spent the Summer of 2017 performing at festivals in the UK, Europe and Japan. They look forward to getting back on the road in early 2018, with a tour of Europe, supporting Paul Weller on his UK arena tour, a return to SXSW and a following tour of the US.
The Strypes have released two subsequent EPs since the release of the album. ‘The Demos EP’ featured acoustic versions of tracks from the album which demonstrate their versatility through familiar tracks performed in a softer manner, not often associated with the band. ‘Almost True’, released in late 2017 featured 3 brand new tracks and one live cover of Summertime Blues. In this EP, The Strypes showcase their now trademark accomplished playing ability with some of their wittiest lyrics yet whilst not forgetting how to be catchy.