- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
The Twilight Players
Enquire for Pricing
Introducing 'The Twilight Players' - Sinbad Phgura, Ammo 'Too Sweet' & Jimi 'The Quiff'
The Rebirth of Slick...
Slick, Sharp and Dynamic Dance! The three brothers perform in their own classic style, with a heavy dose of showmanship to a soundtrack of Latin Jazz, Ska, Asian and Electro Funk.
2011 has seen the trio take The Electro Swing movement to new Heights !!!
The Twilight Players have had an amazing 2011 -they were invited to Number 10 Downing Street by the Prime Minister -
- and also performed for The Queens granddaughter Lady Zara Phillips for her 30th birthday party a week after the Royal Wedding -
plus performed for thousands at this years Biggest and hippest Festivals - Glastonbury, Lovebox & Secret Garden Party
- on top of that had a very successful run at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Scotland
- Also 2011 saw them attend lowrider car culture shows in Los Angeles & Vegas , and hold workshops & perform in London,Ireland,New York, Hong Kong, Sweden & Germany.
The Twilight Players have apeared in over 30 music videos internationally for artists including Kylie Minogue , Madonna, Bono (U2), Wyclef Juan, David Guetta, Bryan Adams & Sofie Ellis Bextor.
Live appearances include , Apearing with George Michael for Netaid @ Wembley Stadium, Performing at the request of Micheal Jackson for Charity benefit @ St James Park Football Ground.Choregraphing
Movies include Choregraphing and apearing in the movie 'Ali G Indahouse' ,Choregraphing and apearing Anurag Kashup's Dev.D.
They have DJ'd in some of the best clubs in London - Bungalow 8, Shoreditch House, Sketch, The Met Bar @ The Metropolitan Hotel London, as well as being invited to to play and present The Oceanbeat Festival in The Seychelles
They are style icons who have featured in countless magazines and fashion speads over the years FHM (UK & India), The Face, GQ (India) Blag ,Asiana, Asian Women ,Dazed & Confused (Japan) & L'uomo Vougue.
They have collectively worked on a phenomenal range of projects and with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, but The Twilight Players have never been followers of fashion and musical trends and have always marched to the beat of their own drum.
'They are and will always be Timeless and unique'.
With their unique look inspired by everything from the glitz of Fifties Havana, classic sixties Indian cinema, right through to the Americana Soul Movement of the Seventies. 'The Twilight Players' are a slice of British cool, forever bringing classic retro-vibes into the 21st Century.
'East LA meets Cockney wideboy' - The Face Magazine
Their global appeal has taken them everywhere from Glastonbury to Mumbai, Los Angeles to Casablanca and a few ports in between on a amazing fun-filled adventure with a host of colourful characters along the way.
The Twilight Players were awarded the first ever 'UK OG's 4 Life Award' at the prestigious 'Carnival - Choreographer's Ball
Artists first and foremost, consistently working in spreading the knowledge of their vibrant movement through Photography, Film and Outstanding Live Performances...
What moved and inspired them..
The Explosive power of The Nicholas Brothers and the hi-di ho's of Cab Calloway in 'Stormy Weather', the grace and style of Gene Kelly in 'Singing In The Rain', the razzmatazz of Sammy Davies Jr at 'The Sands', the vivid Technicolor of the 1974 Bollywood classic 'Sholay' and the Latin Rhythms of Tito Puente. The morbid screams of 'Ghostown' by The Specials, the relentless and self proclaimed cool of Kid Creole and the Coconuts and finally the sweet taste of Minneapolis humour with a dash of chilli source from Morris Day and The Time.