- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Fleur East for Player of the Year Awards - Premier League FC - fabulous night, thank you Fleur!
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Jaz Ellington wowed client at wedding in Capri, Italy
- Stunning performance from Jonathan Antoine for bijou private party - client was blown away!
- Wonderful event at Grosvenor House with Lance Corporal Richard Jones, Diversity, Olly Murs, John Bishop and Jack Pack
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Abel Tesfaye better known by his stage name The Weeknd, is an R&B Canadian recording artist and record producer from Toronto.
The Weeknd broke into the music scene with the 2011 mixtape House of Balloons. He went on to work with Drake, Wiz Khalifa and others, while building his own career as an artist. In 2015, the Weeknd enjoyed huge success with the album Beauty Behind the Madness, which featured the hit single “Can’t Feel My Face.”
The Weeknd’s earlier mixtapes were re-released as 2012’s Trilogy, which became a platinum-selling record for the young artist. Despite his growing popularity, he managed to hide himself from the public at large. The Weeknd refused interviews for a long time and chose to use images of women for his 2013 album, Kiss Land, rather than pictures of himself. Some of the mystique he built around himself was intentional, but it also reflected the shyness and insecurities that troubled him early in his career.
In addition to his own work, the Weeknd collaborated with other artists. He appeared on Wiz Khalifa’s “Remember You” in 2012 and worked with Rick Ross on his 2014 album, Mastermind. That same year, the Weeknd helped producer Max Martin with Ariana Grande’s hit “Love Me Harder,” and also scored success with “Earned It,” the first single released from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack.
In 2015, the Weeknd continued his rise to the top with the No. 1 album Beauty Behind the Madness. His disco-pop infused single “Can’t Feel My Face,” which could be about a romantic experience or drug use, became for many the unofficial song of the summer, while his ballad “The Hills” also made quite an impression on music fans.
This well-received record helped the Weeknd rack up an impressive seven nominations for the 2016 Grammy Awards, winning for Best R&B Performance for "Earned It" and Best Urban Contemporary Album. He also earned an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song, also for "Earned It."
- Can't Feel My Face
- Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)
- The Hills
- Wicked Games
- In The Night
- Tell Your Friends
- Real Life
- Where You Belong
- Dark Times
- Devil May Cry
- Live For
Please note The Weeknd is based in the US and any events outside of the US are likely to involve flights for The Weeknd and team.