- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
4 Poofs and A Piano
Enquire for Pricing
4 Poofs and a Piano is everyone’s favourite house-band from the BAFTA award winning Friday Night With Jonathan Ross show on BBC1 from 2001 to 2010.
Camp, irreverent, self-deprecating, high octane, naughty but fun all-round entertainment with original comedy songs, pop standards, dance, physical comedy and light-hearted banter.
And now... In a whirl of pizzazz, wit and sparkling charisma, 4 Poofs And A Piano are back with a new line-up and a show that promises to be Bigger, Louder, Harder, Longer!!
Original member Big Dave Wickenden remains at the shimmering helm and joining him is the fabulous Graeme Clark, who promises to bring a notable level of butch twinkle to the proceeding, the brilliant, gorgeous Ian Lilley, who will be busting a move while hitting that top b and, for a limited period, the new 4 Poofs and a Piano will feature the legendary Bobby Crush whose fingers are so fast and light that he could vajazzle a ferret while playing Rachmaninov!
The Poof’s captured the hearts of BBC viewers during their 9 year tenure as the house band on the Jonathan Ross Show. Their live shows are an engaging live spectacle, with irreverent and self-deprecating musical humour. The musical version of a nudge and a wink!
They have established themselves as one of the most versatile and entertaining acts in show business. Specialising in high-quality, customised performances, their versatility and experience, coupled with their extensive repertoire, enables them to offer a unique range of programmes ~
- A musical opening for your corporate event.
Whether you're hosting a conference, seminar, award ceremony or something more social, the boys can suggest songs to match the theme and tone of your event.
- Introductions for speakers or award winners
4 Poofs And A Piano are already renowned for their witty and topical musical introductions. Let them bring their originality to you. Working to your brief, they will offer suggestions for appropriate introductions and will then tailor them to meet your requirements.
- Closing your event with a song or medley
Within the repertoire of 4 Poofs And A Piano, there is a song for almost any occasion and if there isn't - they'll write one! If you want your event to end with style, flare and a little showbiz pizzazz, tell the boys exactly what you want and they'll do the rest.
For something more social, the Poofs can provide a variety of cabaret styles. Witty and sophisticated; nostalgic; romantic; lively or themed. They can even combine several styles in the one evening if that's what you require - all you have to do is ask.
- 1 Hour Show
If you would prefer a more structured form of entertainment, the Poofs can bring along their show Never Mind The Botox which played to sell-out audiences at the 2004 Edinburgh Festival. This fast moving comical show can be extended or reduced to fit your programme.
- Bespoke Material
4 Poofs And A Piano have written songs and jingles for radio, television, corporate and private events. They can write to any style of music and in any form working to your brief. Make your directors stars for the night by having their photos on the boys 't'-shirts
More hairdresser than barbershop, this self-explanatory ensemble first performed at Soho's exclusive Groucho Club back in mid-2000. They went on to play in venues ranging from the Queen Elizabeth Hall, London's Mardi Gras, and in their own show LIVE AT LAST at the Kings Head theatre.
In 2001 the boys were spotted by the producers of the BAFTA and Comedy Award winning FRIDAY NIGHT WITH JONATHAN ROSS and were invited to become the resident house band. With an average weekly audience of over five million, they have provided musical introductions for Jonathan and his star guests including...
Madonna, Paul McCartney, Paul Newman, David Bowie, Robbie Williams, and Quentin Tarrantino.
With their jaunty re-workings of show tunes, funk, punk, rap and swing 4 POOFS AND A PIANO have become a household name and, following on from the success of the 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross', they have been making a number of VIP appearances for such notable clients as Microsoft, JLT Solutions, Lloyds List Shipping Awards and the grand opening of Selfridges in Birmingham.
Other TV appearances include
- THE TERRY AND GABY SHOW
- HARRY HILL'S TV BURP
- GOOD FOOD LIVE
- THIS WEEK
- CHILDREN IN NEED.
- RICHARD AND JUDY
They also had the honour of joining Jonathan Ross on stage to collect the 2003 British Comedy Award. Christmas 2003 saw the release of their first single, CAMP UP YOUR CHRISTMAS which outsold Blue and Atomic Kitten in HMV.
In August 2004, the boys took their own show NEVER MIND THE BOTOX to the Edinburgh Festival where they played to sell out audiences and received rave reviews including the coveted 4 Star review from The Scotsman who cited the boys as having "enough panache to fill an entire jewel box" and went on to describe the show as "innovative, funny and sprinkled with genuine talent."
4 Poofs And A Piano have established themselves as one of the most versatile and entertaining acts in show business. They have performed in theatres, nightclubs, cabaret bars, concert halls and arenas as well as numerous appearances on radio and television. Their versatility and experience, coupled with their extensive repertoire, enables them to offer a unique range of programmes.
"What an impact they made. From the moment they arrived onsite they filled the auditorium with energy and creativity. They were well prepared and rehearsed and we were delighted with their attention to detail. What's more, they delivered far beyond expectations, bringing costumes, props and a fully rehearsed dance routine for the finale.
They did an excellent job for us and we will definitely be looking for a reason to work with them again."
Microsoft UK Ltd
'4 Poofs And A Piano went down an absolute storm. Every song performed by them, as winners went on stage to receive their awards, was received in a way that, in my opinion, no other kind of performance could come close to.
I cannot praise them enough for what was a truly professional and polished performance and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to other clients.
Thanks to 4 Poofs And A Piano the Lloyd's List Awards Dinner was transformed and the Informa Group and our guests will definitely be back for more."
Informa Maritime & Transport