- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Aled Jones MBE has been a household name since the 1980's.
He will forever be remembered as one of the world's most successful boy sopranos. He made his professional debut as a 12 year old performing the role of the Angel in Handel's Oratorio ‘Jeptha’ on BBC2 and BBC Radio 3.
The next 4 years were a whirlwind with TV performances galore (he holds the record for most appearances on the Wogan television show). He was invited to record 3 flagship TV programmes for the BBC from Israel. These programmes were huge hits and the resulting 2 album releases sold over a million copies. At one point both albums were in the top 5 Official UK Album Charts. It was only Bruce Springsteen's album 'Born in the USA' that kept him off the top spot! He performed countless concerts as a boy soprano all over the world including a spot at the Hollywood Bowl and sharing the stage with maestro Leonard Bernstein. Singing the 'Chichester Psalms' with the composer conducting was a huge highlight. Aled had already released 12 albums by the time “Walking in the Air”, the song from the animated film The Snowman, was released. The record reached No. 5 in the UK charts in 1985. He also performed 10 sell-out live 'Snowman' shows that year.
Jones’ recording career was temporarily halted when his voice broke at 16. By this time, he had recorded 16 albums, sold more than six million albums, and sang for Pope John Paul II, the Queen and the Prince and Princess of Wales in a private recital, as well as presenting numerous children’s television programmes.
Between the age of 16 and 18 Aled toured Japan with the Vienna Woods Boy’s Choir. Aled's boy voice had gone, so instead he narrated live Humperdinck's opera ‘Hansel and Gretel’, in Japanese! He was mobbed everywhere he went in the country. During this period 12 albums were released selling in excess of 2 million copies.
He went on to study at the Royal Academy of Music and Bristol Old Vic Theatre School before being asked to perform the role of Joseph in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat’.
Aled was offered presenting roles on BBC Radio Wales (a show he still presents 15 years on) as well as a TV role for the welsh-speaking channel S4C. He was also approached about a presenting role on the BBC’s ‘Songs of Praise’. In 2002, Songs of Praise asked Aled to sing on the programme. This led to the release of his first, real adult album entitled ‘Aled’ that went to No 1 in the Classical Charts.
The following year Aled was approached by 'Classic FM' radio and offered a two-hour Sunday morning programme which became a hugely popular show.
Aled released another album entitled ‘Higher’, which also topped the classical charts. He followed this up with an album of carols, which sold in excess of 40,0000 copies. Aled was also the subject of the last ever ‘This is Your Life’ on the BBC and was surprised on stage at the Royal Albert Hall during the filming of the ‘Songs of Praise' Big Sing.
In 2004 Aled was a contestant on the second series of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, to huge popular acclaim. He made it through to the semi-final of the competition and cites dancing a Samba to the Tom Jones hit 'It's Not Unusual' in Blackpool's famous Tower Ballroom as a real highlight!
Aled was approached to join BBC Radio 2 to present their live flagship Sunday programme ‘Good Morning Sunday’. He also became one of the main presenters of the legendary Radio 2 programme 'Friday Night is Music Night', as well as sitting in for regular daily presenters Sir Terry Wogan, Ken Bruce and Steve Wright. In addition to this Aled was given his own BBC Wales chat show and also became the presenter of BBC Radio 3 Programme ‘The Choir’. Aled has since left BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 3 and has returned to Classic FM, where he presents his own Sunday morning' show from 7-10am.
His listening figures on his previous Classic 9-12 show were in excess of 1.1 million making it the most listened to single show on the network. He also stands in for regular weekday presenters John Suchet, Anne-Marie Minhall and Tim Lihoreau on 'Classic FM'.
In 2008 Aled took on the lead role of Caractacus Potts in ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ in Cardiff to great acclaim and in 2009 he joined the cast of Irving Berlin’s ‘White Christmas’ in the starring role and played in Plymouth and Manchester. Aled returned to 'White Christmas' to star in London's West End at the end of 2014. The show was a sell-out.
Aled has also released two singles with Sir Terry Wogan in aid of the 'Children in Need' appeal. He currently has a total of 31 albums to his name – selling over 7 million copies to date. ‘One Voice’ reached number 1 in the classical chart and reached number 3 in the official UK charts climbing up the charts – which is a rare thing.
Aled has written three books entitled ‘Aled’s Forty Favourite Hymns’ which was published towards the end of 2009 as well as a book on his 'Favourite Christmas Carols'. His autobiography called 'My Story' was re-published in 2013.
Aled has presented ‘Escape to the Country’ and ‘Cash in the Attic’ for the BBC and in 2012 Aled was asked to take on the co-presenting role with Lorraine Kelly on ITV's breakfast show 'Daybreak'.
Aled left Daybreak in 2014 to host his own TV show called 'Weekend' every Saturday and Sunday morning on ITV1, it ran for four years. Aled also co-presented ‘Two Much TV’ on BBC Two as well as a programme called ‘The Day I Met the Queen’ to celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday.
In October 2016 Aled presented ‘Going Back, Giving Back’ on BBC One daytime for three weeks. A second series was broadcast in the summer of 2017. Aled also presented a heartwarming documentary on BBC1 prime-time ‘Jodi's Lovely Letters’.
Aled released 'One Voice', a concept album that saw Aled duet with his younger self. The album reached number one in the Classical Chart where he dominated the top spot for fourteen weeks and reached number three in the Official UK Charts climbing up the charts.
Following the success of 'One Voice', Aled launched the follow up album 'One Voice At Christmas' with a spectacular press launch 18,000ft in the air where he performed the new 'Walking In The Air’.
Aled remains the main presenter of Songs of Praise to this day
Aled continues to tour both the UK and Australia regularly.