- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Ben Liebrand is considered to be one of the pioneers in dance music and mixing.
Ben is a dance music DJ and has produced artists such as Forrest and MC Miker G & DJ Sven and remixed tracks by artists such as Michael Jackson, Salt N Pepa, Sting, TLC, Fun Fun, Tavares, Bill Withers, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, Rick Astley, SWV and Phil Collins.
He has also charted under his own name, one of which was Ben Liebrand's version of "Eve of the War."
His radio show "In The Mix" was the first non-stop mixed show that aired on Dutch National Radio in 1983. Early listeners were Armin van Buuren and Tiësto, who have cited Liebrand as their main reason for entering the music business.
"In The Mix" also spawned an annual yearmix with 100+ tracks called "The Grandmix." The first series of Grandmixes aired from 1983 to 1992 and later versions from 1999 on are also released on CD.
His early mixes inspired a whole generation of guys to become DJ's themselves, amongst which Ferry Corsten, Tiësto, Olav Basoski and Armin van Buuren.
Awards: Silver, Gold & Platinum sales awards for remixes and productions for Salt'N'Pepa, Phil Collins, Hot Chocolate and Dance Classics Mixes as well as Best Remixer and Producer Awards.
Ben's set lasts usually around 3 hours.
During that time he spins some 100 tracks on 4 Pioneer CDJ2000's and a DJM800.
(His DJ booth Monitoring MUST be stereo for him to properly hear what's happening when combining 3 tracks at a time)
His DJ sets are a pleasure to witness for the true mix fans... whilst all others unaware of the technique involved - simply dance from one hook into the next...
Fabulous and iconic DJ perfect for parties, clubs and corporates.
To book Ben Liebrand contact Classique Promotions on 0121 709 2006 or fill in the enquiry form below.
- Fee Guide for Ben Liebrand - C
- E: under £1K
- D: £1K - £5K
- C: £5K - £10K
- B: £10K - £15K
- A: £15K - £20K
- A+ : over £20K
- A++: over £30K
- A+++: POA
The majority of fees will also be subject to 20% vat.