- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Based in the US but tour internationally and are available for occasional private and corporate events in Europe.
Blackstreet is a American R&B group founded in 1994 by Teddy Riley, a New Jack Swing pioneer known for his work as a member of Guy. The band members were: Teddy Riley, Chauncey Hannibal, Eric Williams, and Terrell Philips (and formerly Joe Stonestreet, Levi Little, David Hollister, and Mark Middleton).
Their debut album, Blackstreet, was a platinum selling album due to the singles 'Booti Call' and 'Before I Let You Go', both Top 40 hits ('Before' hit the Top 10).
The follow-up, 1996's Another Level was a breakthrough success due to the top single 'No Diggity' (with Dr. Dre), which was a #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in November 1996, and won the 1998 Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, along with the Top 40 hit 'Don't Leave Me'. Another Level eventually went four times platinum in the United States and peaked at #3 on the Billboard chart. 'No Diggity' is ranked at #91 on Rolling Stone and MTV: 100 Greatest Pop Songs, while Blackstreet comes in at #214 of the Top 500 Pop Artists of the Past 25 Years.
Blackstreet has also collaborated with Jay-Z on his single 'The City is Mine'. With the help of the Janet Jackson single 'Girlfriend', Blackstreet finally had a top ten album with Finally.
The US Jimmy Kimmel show brought Aloe Blacc and Blackstreet together to perform the classic 'No Diggity' for the late-night audience.
The performance began with Aloe crooning a few lines from the track's heartbreaking sample, none other than Bill Withers' own bluesed-out classic 'Grandma's Hands' before what used to be Teddy Riley's new jack kings took the stage (Riley and Dr. Dre-less) to knock out their '96 bump-n-grind classic.