- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Rock God Bruce Springsteen is probably best known for his album “Born in the U.S.A.” (1984), which sold 15 million copies in the U.S., 30 million worldwide, and became one of the best-selling albums of all time with seven singles hitting the Top 10.
The Tony Award, Academy Award, and 20-time Grammy Award winner has certainly made a major impact on the American rock scene, being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999 by Bono (the lead singer of U2).
"Dancing in the Dark" was the biggest of the singles from the album, peaking at No. 2 on the Billboard music charts. The song "Cover Me" was written by Springsteen for Donna Summer. His live single "Trapped" reached No. 1 on the Billboard Top Rock Tracks chart.
From June 15 to August 10, 1985, all seven of his albums appeared on the UK Albums Chart: the first time an artist had charted their entire back catalogue simultaneously.
“Live/1975–85,” a five-record box set released in 1986 became the first box set to debut at No. 1 on the U.S. album charts. It is one of the most commercially successful live albums of all time, ultimately selling 13 million units in the U.S. In 1992, after risking accusations of "going Hollywood" by moving to Los Angeles, Springsteen released two albums at once “Human Touch” and “Lucky Town “. He also won an Academy Award in 1994 for his haunting song "Streets of Philadelphia", which was on the soundtrack to the film Philadelphia.
2009, Springsteen won the Golden Globe Award for Best Song for "The Wrestler” .After receiving a heartfelt letter from lead actor Mickey Rourke, Springsteen supplied the song for the film for free.
The 2000s ended with Springsteen named one of eight Artists of the Decade by Rolling Stone magazine and with Springsteen's tours ranking him fourth among artists in total concert grosses for the decade.
Springsteen's 17th studio album, “Wrecking Ball”, was released in 2012, and was Springsteen's tenth No. 1 album in the United States, tying him with Elvis Presley for third most No. 1 albums of all-time. Only The Beatles (19) and Jay Z (12) have more No. 1 albums.
Rolling Stone named “Wrecking Ball” the number one album of 2012 on their Top 50 albums of 2012 list.
Springsteen released his 18th studio album, “High Hopes” in 2014. Rolling Stone named “High Hopes” the second best album of the year (behind only U2's Songs of Innocence) on their Top 50 Albums of 2014 list.
2016, his 500-page autobiography, “Born to Run” rose quickly to the top of the NY Times Best Sellers List.
The River 2016 Tour was the top-grossing worldwide tour of 2016; it pulled in $268.3 million globally and was the highest grossing tour since 2014 for any artist topping Taylor Swift's 2015 tour which grossed $250.1 million.
Same year Springsteen was presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom award by Barack Obama. The award is the highest honor for a civilian to receive." 2017, Springsteen performed a special acoustic set for President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama at the White House two days before the president gave his farewell address.
“Springsteen on Broadway”” - Netflix - December 2018, the final night of Springsteen’s completely sold out 236-show run on Broadway. It’s a solo acoustic performance written and performed by him.
- Dancing in the Dark
- Born In The USA
- Born to Run
- Streets of Philadelphia
- Tougher than the Rest
- Cover Me
# Please note as a AAA rated celebrity the fee for Bruce Springsteen would be in excess of £1M GBP / $1.5M US