- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Dusty Limits, also known as Dorian Black, is a singer, comic, actor, writer and director and one of the most celebrated figures on the 'new cabaret' scene. He performs everything from Cole Porter to Portishead, Tom Lehrer to Tom Waits, along with his own compelling original songs written with long-time collaborator Michael Roulston, which explore themes of mortality, addiction and the futility of love. Usually for laughs. Based in London, he has performed at cabarets and clubs around the world, in New York, Berlin and Dublin, all over the UK and Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Dusty Limit's skill and savoir faire both as a cabaret performer and as a compere are second to none. He will perform for private parties and corporate events, including weddings and civil partnerships, while never compromising his distinctive edge.
He works as a host and MC, as well as performing in cabaret with his own pianist or a small band.
'The compere without compare.' (The Stage)
Dusty has previously performed and hosted for corporate clients including:
Oasis; The Dirty Red Ball; Shoreditch House; The Dana Centre; White Mischief; Torture Garden; Erotica 2007 and 2008; The British Travel Association; Oxford Brookes; Birmingham Trainee Solicitors Society; Prime Focus; Vinopolis; 3/Purple; The Whoopee Club; Jones Lang Lasalle; Bonobo Presents; and many more.
'If Weimar cabaret could walk and talk, we'd be calling it Dusty Limits.' (Time Out, London)
He has appeared in cabaret and hosted burlesque and cabaret shows at venues across the UK and worldwide, including:
The Met Bar; Kabaret; The RVT; Cafe de Paris; Soho Revue Bar; The Shadow Lounge; The Cafe Royal; Volupte; The Pigalle; The Green Carnation (all in London); The Spiegeltents in Brighton, Dublin and New York; The Hanbury Club, Brighton; The Bongo Club, Edinburgh; The Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh; The Tassel Club, Dublin; The Sugar Club, Dublin; Joe's Pub, New York; The Living Room, New York; Don't Tell Mama's, New York; Glastonbury Festival 2007; Latitude Festival 2006 and 2008; and many more.
'The best MC at the Fringe, by a country mile' (The Scotsman)
Note that Dusty's material is exclusively intended for a sophisticated, liberal-minded audience.
For Clubs and Burlesque events
Dusty Limits is a singer, comedian and drunken raconteur and one of the leading figures on the 'new cabaret' scene. He made his European debut in 1999, and since then has graced numerous stages from London to Dublin to Berlin to New York, where he was described by cabaret legend Steve Ross as 'a superior, singular artist'. He sings everything from Cole Porter to Portishead, from satire to chansons, often with the words changed. He also sings original songs, frequently with macabre and darkly comic themes.
With his three-octave vocal range and often quirky song choices, he has surprised and delighted cabaret audiences in venues from the world-famous Don't Tell Mama and Joe's Pub in New York, to the Brisbane International Cabaret Festival. He is also an instantly recognisable figure on the contemporary burlesque scene, and was the 2007 winner of the Ministry of Burlesque Awards for both Best Male Singer and Best Male Performer. Dusty is much in demand as a compere and has hosted shows throughout the UK. He also works as an actor (both stage and film), writer and director.