- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Blessed with a beautiful voice, Jamie Cullum (born 20 August 1979) is a multi-talented English jazz-pop,and jazz singer-songwriter, and multi-intrumentalist,(pianist, guitarist, and drummer) who is renowned for his eclectic live shows where he performs not only his own hits ("Everlasting Love", "These Are the Days") but also covers from a heterogeneous list of artists; most notably White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" and Massive Attack's "Teardrop".
He has also covered artists like Joy Division, Pussycat Dolls and Justin Timberlake as well as beatboxing at most of his live gigs. He mixes jazz with melodic pop and rock into a crossover style that calls to mind such artists as Harry Connick, Jr., and Norah Jones. In that vein, Jamie Cullum will just as often cover a swinging jazz standard as a modern rock song, and his original compositions deftly move from earnest ballads to songs of sardonic wit.
Having played guitar and piano since age eight, Jamie Cullum developed an avid interest in jazz passed down from his older brother Ben. Inspired by such piano icons as Oscar Peterson and Dave Brubeck, Jamie Cullum spent some of his formative years living in Paris, where he honed his abilities performing in jazz clubs. Indeed he loved singing so much he recorded his first album, Heard It All Before, at age 19 while still at Reading University. The surprise success of that album put him in contact with jazz bassist Geoff Gascoyne, who offered Jamie Cullum the opportunity to play on his album Songs of the Summer. With Gascoyne's encouragement, Jamie eventually recorded his second album, Pointless Nostalgic, in 2002. The album received heavy airplay on TV and radio personality Michael Parkinson's BBC 2 radio show. Cullum eventually signed with Universal Records and released his third album, Twentysomething, in 2003. Catching Tales and the compilation/mixtape album In the Mind of Jamie Cullum followed in 2005 and 2007, respectively. In 2009, Cullum was nominated along with Clint Eastwood for a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for their composition “Gran Torino.” A year later, he released the album The Pursuit. In 2013, Cullum returned with his sixth studio album, Momentum.
Cullum has played at many large music festivals in the UK, Europe and the US.
Cullum rarely works to a set list and on average his theatre gigs last just over two hours. The gigs are largely improvised, rooted in jazz but not solely consisting of jazz music. 2010, Jamie married model Sophie Dahl, and has recently recorded a version of “Where The Lost Things Go” for the Disney film “Mary Poppins”.