- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Jess Glynne rose to prominence as a featured artist on Clean Bandit's Grammy Award winning single "Rather Be" and Route 94's "My Love", both of which reached No 1 on the UK Singles Chart in 2014.
Her debut solo single, "Right Here", reached the top ten the same year.
Jess Glynne – born to an estate agent father, and a mother who is a former A&R for Atlantic Records – spent her childhood in Muswell Hill, north London, honing the rich, soulful voice which has blared from adverts, club anthem-mix CDs and every radio station in the country lately. “I was just obsessed with soul singers who had these big powerful voices. I used to listen to Aretha, Whitney, Mariah and try and imitate them, note for note and riff for riff,” she says.
In 2015, she became the second British female solo artist after Cheryl to have five number-one singles in the UK, following her solo releases "Hold My Hand" and "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself" and her feature on Tinie Tempah's "Not Letting Go".
Her debut album, I Cry When I Laugh, was released in 2015 and debuted at No 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
Jess Glynne embarked on a UK arena tour in November 2016, titled the Take Me Home tour.
In October 2016 and later in 2017, it was reported that Glynne was working with some "big" producers for her second album, including Ed Sheeran. One of the songs recorded was "Woman Like Me" which was later given to the band Little Mix for their fifth studio album LM5.
In January 2018, Glynne featured on Rudimental's single "These Days" alongside American rapper Macklemore and Dan Caplen. The song was a commercial success, initially charting at # two for 7 consecutive weeks behind "God's Plan by Drake, before claiming the number one position in March. With this achievement, Glynne became the first British female solo artist in UK chart history to have six number-one singles.
In May, Glynne performed at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend in Swansea. Later that month, the lead single "I'll Be There" from her second album was released. The song later reached number one in June, becoming Glynne's seventh chart-topping single of her career. In August, second single "All I Am" was released and charted at number seven in the UK. The following month, the album Always In Between was released, becoming Glynne's second #1 album. Her third single "Thursday" was released in October 2018 and has peaked at number three in the UK.
Glynne will embark on her Always In Between Tour from November 2018, covering Europe and the UK over 50 dates. Also in November 2018, Glynne was announced as a special guest on the Spice Girls' reunion stadium tour, to be held in 2019.
At the 2019 Brit Awards Jess Glynne received five nominations, including Best British Female and Best British Single with both "This Days" and "I'll Be There".
- Rather Be - with Clean Bandit (#1)
- My Love - Route 94 ft Jess Glynne (#1)
- Right Here
- Real Love - with Clean Bandit (#2)
- Hold My Hand (#1)
- Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft Jess Glynne (#1)
- Don't Be So Hard On Yourself (#1)
- Take Me Home
- These Days - Rudimental / Jess Glynne / Macklemore (#1)
- I'll Be There (#1)
- Thursday (#3)
- Come Alive - Years & Years / Jess Glynne