- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Original lead vocalist with The Commodores and now one of the world's best selling solo artists..
Lionel Richie spent more than a decade as a saxophonist and lead singer with The Commodores, a funk-pop group formed in 1968.
Lionel Richie grew to become the band's most famous face, a silky crooner and ladies' man who penned ripe ballads like Easy," "Sail On" and "Three Times a Lady."
Lionel left the band in 1982 and became an even greater success as a solo act, hitting #1 on the pop charts with singles like "Hello" and "All Night Long," and "Say You, Say Me."
Lionel Richie also co-wrote, with Michael Jackson, the USA for Africa benefit tune "We Are the World," which was recorded by an all-star cast of popular singers and became a giant hit.
Lionel Richie's albums include Lionel Richie (1982), Can't Slow Down (1983), Dancing on the Ceiling (1985), Louder Than Words (1996), Just For You (2004), Coming Home (2006), Just Go (2009) and Tuskeege (2012).
In 2015, Lionel headlined the esteemed Glastonbury festival, bringing it to an epic close.
In May 2017, Lionel Richie was honored at Berklee College of Music during the 2017 Commencement Concert where graduating students performed a medley of his discography. Richie was also awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Music.
In December 2017, Richie earned recognition for his standout career as one of the year's Kennedy Center honorees, along with Gloria Estefan, LL Cool J, Norman Lear and Carmen de Lavallade.