- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Matt Cardle is a singer with a four-octave vocal range, songwriter, guitarist, pianist and drummer.
## Latest - 2016 - Matt Cardle made an appearance at West End Live today to sing a special rendition of LES MIS's classic "Bring Him Home" in honor of the Orlando victims and Voice singer Christina Grimmie.
Almost five years have passed since Matt was crowned the winner of the seventh series of The X Factor, guided by his mentor and friend Dannii Minogue, in front of an audience surpassing a staggering 19.1 million viewers. It is still the most successful series in the shows 12-year history and Matt historically won the public vote every week, with the exception of the first.
Now a multi-platinum selling recording artist, Matt's debut single 'When We Collide' / 'Many Of Horror', originally recorded by Biffy Clyro, sold over 1 million copies in the UK alone. The song spent three weeks at #1 and was nominated for Best British Single at the 2011 Brit Awards. This was followed by the Top 10 hit 'Run For Your Life' and platinum selling debut album. To date Matt has sold over 2.2 million records in the UK across three co-written Top 10 albums; 'Letters' (2011), 'The Fire' (2012) and 'Porcelain' (2013). Matt's last Top 10 single was the infectious duet 'Loving You' with Spice Girl Melanie C.
Southampton born and Essex raised, Matt completed his fifth sold-out UK tour in April 2014 playing 20 dates across the UK and Ireland. In September 2013 he performed 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' at Miss World in Bali, Indonesia in front of an audience of over two billion. Matt's performance of this song was voted the 3rd Best Moment in The X Factor history and has been watched over 20 million times on YouTube. This is all quite the achievement for someone who didn't quite 'fit the mould'!
Matt is currently putting the finishing touches to his 4th studio album. Working with Jim Eliot (Kylie Minogue / Ellie Golding / Will Young), John Beck (Corrine Bailey Rae / Indiana), Dimitri Tikiovoi (Goldfrapp / Charli XCX / Paloma Faith), Samuel Dixon (Sia / Adele) and Aaron Horn. The album is due for release later this year.