- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
MD Productions Dance Group
Enquire for Pricing
MD Productions Showgroup are two times finalists on Britain's Got Talent - 2007 and 2009 and have come through the audition stage of the 2013 show to reach the live finals.
They were also honoured to work with Michael Jackson in both 2002 and 2003.
A very busy diary since includes a performance with Ne-Yo at the Liverpool Echo Arena - doing 2 sets, one with 35 dancers and one with 17 - it was a fabulous show!
Also for Prince William, they opened his new initiative called Skill Force which is a community arts project encouraging new entrepreneurs - that was also exciting for them to perform for royalty!
This group of up to 17 male and female dancers from Liverpool have also performed in the Royal Albert Hall and at the London Palladium.
The group was started by Miguel Doforo with local kids, mainly from underprivileged backgrounds and is astounding for it's passion, commitment and enthusiasm for their productions and routines.
The energy and life of the group coupled with their futuristic costumes and fantastic make-up and hair styles leaves audiences breathtaken and uplifted.
"Dynamic, creative, explosive, versatile, diverse, individual, positive, resourceful, captivating, unique and most of all unified."
Their main set now consists of 7-10 fantastic dancers performing a dance medley lasting for approx 10-12 minutes.
However if more dancers are required, routines can be choreographed and bespoke performances created.
MD Productions can also offer a fantastic Stage Spectacular called '13'.
This piece consists of a 13 minute dance spectacular, this is performed by 7 dancers, using the music of Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga. Opening with a dramatic choice of opera music creating an air of suspense, the dancers burst on to the stage giving that all important 'wow' factor to entice any audience, dressed in Thriller / Victorian costumes, makeup the dramatic effects. They will take you on a journey as you watch a story unfold through dance. Using songs that public are familiar with, including Michael Jacksons hit 'Thriller'. It is a production that often inspires the audience to get up on their feet singing and dancing and wanting to join in to the world famous steps of Thriller!
In addition to this, the troupe can perform another montage involving various current hits such as Crazy in Love, Naughty Girl, Freak and Dress Beyoncé - One in a Million, and beautiful - Neo, Oh my Gosh, Usher - Smooth criminal, Michael Jackson.
Perfect for something different for corporate events.