- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
One of the most successful Australian born singer songwriters of all time, as well as an accomplished actress and model, Natalie was first brought into the public eye in the early Nineties as Beth Willis in the world renowed soap opera "Neighbours". An accomplished actress, Natalie has had and John Malkovich and the Australian independent film 'Elise'.
Natalie left "Neighbours" to pursue a career in music, and is now a global superstar with recorded global sales in excess of 10 million units. Her song 'Torn', taken from number 1 album 'Left of the Middle', achieved number one status in the UK and the USA - where it remained number 1 for 11 weeks. She has , and was nominated for 3 awards at the 1999 Grammy Awards. Natalie is currently working on her fifth album, which is scheduled for an autumn 2012 release.
Natalie became a global face, after signing a 5 year deal with cosmetics giant L'Oreal in 2001. In May 2010 she was named as one of the new judges on the Australian version of The "X Factor". The series began airing on Channel Seven in the second half of 2010. Natalie has since been nominated for a "TV Week Silver Logie" for Most Popular TV Presenter. In addition, she assisted Danni Minogue with her selection at "Judges Houses" during the UK X Factor in the summer of 2010.
As an intelligent and caring individual, Natalie became a spokesperson for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) in 2004. Her involvement has helped raise over £500,000 to date as she continuously works to raise awareness and funds.
You may also recognise Natalie from the big screen where she appeared alongside Rowan Atkinson in 'Johnny English'
She is also an ambassador for Virgin Unite and supports campaigns to end poverty and to bring attention to the disease known as obstetric fistula. 2008 saw her support the "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer" campaign in support of "Breakthrough Breast Cancer"