- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
TAP DOGS has been a global phenomenon for nearly 10 years, originating with 6 guys from the steel town of Australia and now touring up to 4 companies at a time - reaching audiences throughout Europe, Asia, America and Australia.
Famous for their high energy, industrial tapping, TAP DOGS also merges specially choreographed percussive segments that are guaranteed to captivate any audience.
So far the company have won 11 International Awards including an Obie (New York) and a recent highlight involved 1000 TAP DOGS performing together at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games Opening Ceremony (to a worldwide television audience of 3.4 billion).
TAP DOGS is now available for corporate and special events - with performances ranging from 10 - 30 - 75 minutes (full show). Bespoke performances have also been produced for specialised events such as Exhibitions & Team Building Days.
Each performance can be specially designed to suit your requirements and feature some premiere sequences that have made TAP DOGS one of the most talked about theatrical productions of the last decade.
About Tap Dogs
Six muscle-stacked builders take to the stage, feet all of a flutter as they tap out elaborate dance routines usually reserved for effete breadsticks in dinner dress.
Stomping amidst an industrial backdrop of scaffolding, steel sheeting and moveable platforms this unlikely crew of wow-heeled wonder hunks put the boot into traditional expectations of what a dance performance should be.
Instead of classical strings and lycra clad lunchboxes, they deliver 75 minutes of frenetic, eye-popping exertion in which every available surface is utilised - including the ceiling!
Originating in a steel town north of Sydney, Australia, Tap Dogs is the brain child of Dein Perry who first sketched out the premise of the show from his garage. After working as both an industrial machinist and a dancer in stage musicals, Perry decided to call upon his hometown pals and set about creating what has become an international touring sensation.
You may already have seen them in a dance segment between programmes on the BBC, and also the lads took part in the opening ceremony of the 2000 Olympic Games when they were witnessed by 3.4 billion viewers across the globe.