- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
The Real Thing
Three original vocalists, Chris Amoo, Eddie Amoo and Dave Smith, who had three million selling hit singles in the 70s, "You To Me Are Everything", "Can't Get By Without You" and "Feel The Force", plus other top ten successes, such as "You'll Never Know What You're Missing" and "Whenever You Want My Love".
In 1986 "You To Me Are Everything", "Can't Get By Without You" and "Can You Feel The Force" were all remixed and became huge hits again, thanks to their huge club following.
"Children Of The Ghetto", another classic Amoo brothers' composition, has been covered worldwide by artistes as diverse as Phillip Bailey (of Earth, Wind and Fire) on the Chinese Wall album, Courtney Pine on his Journey To The Urge Within album and The Swingle Singers Live At Ronnie Scott's. The song was also featured in the Spike Lee movie 'Clockers'.
To quote from the Guinness Book of Hit Records "they were the UKs best selling black group of the late 1970s and only fellow Liverpudlians, The Beatles and Frankie Goes To Hollywood, have had more singles in the all time top 100".
Still going strong in the 21st Century, The Real Thing have definitely earned their reputation as the UKs No. 1 soul band.
Eight on stage, performance includes all their top ten hits, plus a medley of classic covers from Kool & The Gang "Ladies Night" and "Celebration", "Good Times" by Chic and from McFadden & Whitehead "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" + more!