- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Born Toriano Adaryll Jackson, Tito has spent his entire life enchanting music lovers with soulful harmonies interwoven with curvaceous rhythms as a member of Motown's greatest discovery, The Jackson's (Jackson 5), and presently as a multi-faceted solo artist.
Tito's unyielding passion for blues, R&B, pop, and other music forms is the secret to his boundless energy and rare achievements in the ever-changing entertainment spectrum.
Tito's initial success with the recording masterpieces I Want You Back, Never Can Say Goodbye, I'll Be There, (best selling single in Motown's history), and other mega-hits is the genesis of an indefatigable trek into modern musical immortality.
Tito Jackson's eclectic musical arrow is aimed in the direction of diverse genres, R&B, blues, and pop. And at this juncture, Tito plans a series of recording ventures that will include a solo album featuring a caravan of styles, with songs that are arranged, produced, and performed by Tito himself.
Tito has completed his 2014 solo tour of Tokyo for his Japanese fans, and will soon be performing with the Jackson's in Kuala Lumpur for the 2015 Malaysia Grand Prix.
Through live performances, fans around the globe are able to experience the true essence of Tito Jackson as a premier solo artist and as one of the music industries group icons. Tito and his band, sporting a frenetic pulse, will continue to rock the world through a number of riveting live shows.
Contact Classique to book Tito Jackson for your next event.
A proud father of three young men (Taj, Taryll, and TJ), known to the music world as 3T, Tito works closely with his sons. In addition to working with sisters Janet, Rebbie, and La Toya, Tito has worked with countless fine musicians, singers, and producers, such as the preeminent production team of Gamble & Huff, LA Reid & Baby Face, and the versatile Howard Hewitt.
In 1962, before the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons, Tito performed in a local group called The Jackson Brothers. After competing and winning local talent shows in and around Gary, the precocious brothers were victorious again on the most prestigious amateur stage of all, Manhattan's Apollo Theater.
In that same year Tito and his brothers made their first studio recording (local label), titled Big Boy. Not only did it turn out to be a local hit, but it set the stage for a partnership with Motown Records (1969) and subsequent appearances on the top-rated Ed Sullivan Show, American Bandstand, Soul Train, and later, their own prime time television series in 1976, on CBS.
Tito and his brothers signed with Epic Records and officially came under a new name, The Jackson's, in 1976. In 1978 he co-wrote the songs Everybody, Destiny and Push Away for his new record label. As the group The Jackson's, including Tito, they self-produced the Destiny album.
Later, for the Victory Album Tito produced, wrote, and sang on We Can Change The World, which was featured on their popular Victory Tour.
One of the performing highlights of the remarkable career of Tito Jackson is the unforgettable reunion performance on one of histories most watched television specials, Motown 25. The show signalled a pivotal point in his dazzling career and an auspicious focus on likely the greatest performer to ever grace a stage, Michael Jackson.
In 1997 Tito and his brothers were ceremonially honoured as inductees of the well-respected Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
The measure of Tito Jackson's influence can be best captured by expressions such as these: "One of the kindest, more pleasant people in show business" - major entertainment publicist.
His brother Michael also had this to say about him, "Tito is very quiet and soft, but can be really strong when necessary. He's always there when we need him and manages to project an inner calm which is vital within a family unit'.