- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Jazzie B & Soul ll Soul
Enquire for Pricing
As founder of Soul II Soul, Jazzie B is credited with helping to create House music as part of the 'Funki Dred' subculture in the late 80s.
Soul II Soul was a sound system that became a Grammy-winning soul act. It's main man Jazzie B represents a generation of DJs who broke away from their Caribbean roots, rejecting the reggae-only militancy of their older brothers in favour of a swirling musical melting pot, helping to define black Britishness along the way.
Jazzie B takes title of London Legend at the London Music Awards - June 2014
After a landmark show at the Africa Centre, Soul II Soul were signed and quickly released the hit singles Keep on Moving and Back to Life. They went on to achieve success in America, winning two Grammys and selling over 6.8 million albums.
"keep on moving, don't stop,
like the hands of time, click clock,
find your own way to stay.
the time will come one day."
Jazzie is an established producer and remixer, working with artists from the late James Brown to Maxi Priest and Destiny's Child. He has accreditation on over 35 million albums.
Soul II Soul launched their own clothing line with the distinctive Funky Dred logo. Jazzie also moved into radio, presenting shows on Kiss FM and BBC London. He now runs a successful independent label called Soul II Soul Recordings, and still DJs in the clubs.
London loves Jazzie B -
There is a lifesize ironworks Jazzie B sculpture outside Finsbury Park station and a plaque honouring his Soul ll Soul music and fashion collective on the wall of the Electric club in Brixton.
Jazzie's advice.. 'You've got to believe in your ideas but don't be afraid to lose either. And most important of all, perseverance works: just ride what you've got till the wheels fall off'...
Jazzie B currently hosts a show called Back 2 Life, every Friday evening from 8pm on BBC London 94.9, which plays funk, soul, reggae and house.
Jazzie has up to a two-hour DJ set especially for corporate and party crowds.
To book Jazzie B or the full Soul ll Soul band contact Classique today.