- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The Trammps began in Philadelphia in 1972 featuring vocalists JIMMY ELLIS, HAROLD DOC WADE, STANLEY WADE and EARL YOUNG travelling with as many as 11 members culled from the ranks of the busiest and best musicians. Many of these musicians played for Gamble and Huff’s Philly Internatio0nal & later for Vince Montana’s Salsoul Orchestra.
The Trammps’ first recording – Zing Went The Strings of My Heart – a remarkable remake of a tune originally recorded by Judy Garland in 1943 – was recorded at the legendary Sigma Sound Studios in 1972 and was a bona fide chart hit reaching #17 on the R&B Chart and #64 on the Pop charts that summer.
Within the next few years, Buddah Records recorded several of The Trammps’ hits including Hold Back The Night which reached #40 on the pop charts and #10 on the R&B charts – Where Do We Go From Here reaching #44 on the R&B charts in 1974 In mid-1975.
In mid-1975, the Trammps became one of Atlantic Records hottest Disco recording acts. Their first album with Atlantic yielded tracts Hooked for Life and Where the Happy People Go which became their biggest pop hit to date reaching #27 and continues to rank as one of the most recognizable songs of its era. Other Trammps hits on Atlantic included, Disco Party, Body Contact, I Fell Like I’ve Been Livin’ (On The Dark Side Of The Moon), The Night The Lights Went Out, and Soul Bones, which features a harmonica solo by Stevie Wonder.
The pinnacle of the Trammps career was their Atlantic sound track, Disco Inferno.
In 1977 Disco Inferno, was the hottest song on the International Disco scene and the group was recognized as the best performing group by one of New York’s most popular clubs, 2001 Space Odyssey, the location for the motion picture, Saturday Night Fever. The soundtrack for the movie, which included Disco Inferno, was the industry’s biggest selling album to date and won the Trammps a Grammy Award in 1979.
Throughout the years, the Trammps have made many tours throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and South America.
Currently the Trammps, original members, Robert Upchurch, Harold Doc Wade, Stanley Wade and Dave Dixon tour nationally and internationally with musicians from the original touring group.
2017 - 40th Anniversary tour of Saturday Night Fever!